Submission Text Full Submission Page
In the mid-2000s there were Game Boy video versions of games. The cartridges came with episodes of popular Nickelodeon cartoons. This one is the Fairly OddParents. I stop the movie right at the start of the episode! Enjoy!
Fun things to do: Left and right: fast forward, rewind. L: Next chapter, R: Previous chapter. A brighter, B dimmer.

DarkKobold: A movie is not a game!

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
10RingBox
He/Him
"Meh" vote because you didn't pick the bestest and greatest Nicktoon of all time: All Grown Up. Everybody knows a played out spin-off of a kids' cartoon with a terrible theme song is the best way to go, not some long-running tongue-in-cheek pop culture referencing animated series. Hmph.
Player (116)
Kon, Was there a Gameboy Video version of that?
[19:16] <scrimpy> silly portuguese [19:16] <scrimpy> it's like spanish, only less cool
Experienced player (508)
funnyhair wrote:
Kon, Was there a Gameboy Video version of that?
Yup.
Player (116)
Well I chose this one. APRIL FOOLS>
[19:16] <scrimpy> silly portuguese [19:16] <scrimpy> it's like spanish, only less cool
Editor, Experienced player (608)
This show was better anyway. This makes me wonder if any actual games based on Nicktoons would make good TASes. I had a computer game as a kid called Fairly OddParents: Breakin' Da Rules. I remember some levels were hard, probably due to fake difficulty. If the game was available for platforms other than PC, it might be nice to see a TAS of it or other Nicktoons games.
Player (116)
Cool Kirby, I think they have it for GBA, I'll check
Experienced player (508)
funnyhair wrote:
Cool Kirby, I think they have it for GBA, I'll check
They do, but it is a side scroller where all other versions (PC, Gamecube, PS2, XBox) are 3-D roam around games. In addition to that, apparently the PC and console versions have different plots so it wouldn't even be the same game that CoolKirby remembers.
goofydylan8 wrote:
In addition to that, apparently the PC and console versions have different plots so it wouldn't even be the same game that CoolKirby remembers.
I think this is the case for a lot of Nickelodeon's games. The Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius and SpongeBob: Battle for Bikini Bottom games have many differences between the console versions and PC version.
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom
CoolKirby wrote:
This show was better anyway. This makes me wonder if any actual games based on Nicktoons would make good TASes. I had a computer game as a kid called Fairly OddParents: Breakin' Da Rules. I remember some levels were hard, probably due to fake difficulty. If the game was available for platforms other than PC, it might be nice to see a TAS of it or other Nicktoons games.
Nicktoons: Battle for Volcano Island (GBA version) is unusually good.
tymime wrote:
Nicktoons: Battle for Volcano Island (GBA version) is unusually good.
Thanks, I'll check it out.