Submission Text Full Submission Page
This run i pass all levels of the game Donkey Kong Country using the normal path of the game , its all the levels but is a any% of the game , its a long time of re-recording

Pass All The Levels Of The Game Without Warping

• Emulator used: Snes9x rerecording 1.43 svn146

you can edit this TAS and do it more faster if you like

i hope as you liked this TAS and

Noxxa: Judging.
Noxxa: Rejecting due to suboptimality. Many stages are done slower than this real-time run of the same category, which is over 10 minutes faster overall. This means the TAS is improvable by at least 10 minutes, which is far too much to be accepted.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
Post subject: What. The. Fuck.
Guga
He/Him
Active player (434)
im scared cuz of the submission text
TAS i'm interested: megaman series: mmbn1 all chips, mmx3 any% psx glitched fighting games with speed goals in general
Skilled player (1706)
grassini wrote:
The rerecord count concerns me more. :P
mklip2001
He/Him
Editor
Dear kristmortal95, I have not yet watched this run. However, if I understand you correctly, you're providing a "warpless" version of Donkey Kong Country which does not skip stages. (I checked, and every published run of Donkey Kong Country has either skipped stages or has been a 100% run.) That's a nice idea. I don't know if it's a good category to have for a run, but I like it. However, if you compare your run to the current 100% run, your run is not much faster. The 100% run is very old and is very improvable, so this makes me think your run is also very improvable. You also have a small number of rerecords, which usually means that the run can be much more precise. I would suggest that you look at currently-published runs and try to learn the techniques they use. With practice, you should be able to do better than previous runs. There are also forums on this site to discuss the game and to receive feedback on attempts. Good luck TASing!
Used to be a frequent submissions commenter. My new computer has had some issues running emulators, so I've been here more sporadically. Still haven't gotten around to actually TASing yet... I was going to improve Kid Dracula for GB. It seems I was beaten to it, though, with a recent awesome run by Hetfield90 and StarvinStruthers. (http://tasvideos.org/2928M.html.) Thanks to goofydylan8 for running Gargoyle's Quest 2 because I mentioned the game! (http://tasvideos.org/2001M.html) Thanks to feos and MESHUGGAH for taking up runs of Duck Tales 2 because of my old signature! Thanks also to Samsara for finishing a Treasure Master run. From the submission comments:
Shoutouts and thanks to mklip2001 for arguably being the nicest and most supportive person on the forums.
jlun2 wrote:
grassini wrote:
The rerecord count concerns me more. :P
The fact that it's slower than this unassisted run by slightly over 10 minutes concerns me most.
dafuq did i just read
Player (98)
i hope as you liked this TAS and
Voting yes out of suspense
I just started here on this site after watching for a few years but if i could vote i would say no, and I would like to really see this get better. I know its a TAS and that speed is all but if its all levels completed then why use the warp barrels? All in all its a good try but like mklip2001 and Dessyreqt have stated it doesn't look better then the TAS that are currently on the site.
Cooljay
He/Him
Active player (391)
Just finished watching this. At first I expected it to be lousy, but it was pretty fast. With no time being wasted. However there is some shortcut warps from current run that you missed. You got most of them though. You didn't skip any barrels in Tree Top Town Current Run uses a Nice glitch in Forest Frenzy to skip a section of the rope part I liked that you tried to entertain people on the waiting sections. I got a good chuckle out of it. There is some enemies you stop for instead of just taking damage to save time. -Lastly why did you only use rerecords just to go over doing the whole level again and again like it was a regular speedrun. When you only had do section by section of it just numerous times until it's good. Overall still a no vote, because it could've used more tweaking. However I could see some better work going on for you in the future.
Tompa
Any
Editor, Expert player (2141)
Pretty awful for being a TAS, even a speedrun for that matter, sorry. And as Dessy mentioned: The real time runs are much faster than what this is. I only had to see the first seconds of the first level to realize what I was going to watch Kristmortal: I suggest you have a look at the guidelines and such for this site. As well as actually watching some of the existing runs and try to at least make a run of such level or else it will simply be rejected.
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom... blech!
YoungJ1997lol
He/Him
Player (53)
I noticed that the author's real name is Christian: the same name as the guy who submitted this run and got banned.
So yea, how's it going? Currently TASing: Nothing
Guga
He/Him
Do you think there is only one guy named "Christian" in the world?
Noxxa
They/Them
Moderator, Expert player (4139)
It's not quite possible to prove two user accounts are the same person just by their first name. Maybe an IP check can give more results, but I think it's doubtful that the submitter is the same for these two runs.
http://www.youtube.com/Noxxa <dwangoAC> This is a TAS (...). Not suitable for all audiences. May cause undesirable side-effects. May contain emulator abuse. Emulator may be abusive. This product contains glitches known to the state of California to cause egg defects. <Masterjun> I'm just a guy arranging bits in a sequence which could potentially amuse other people looking at these bits <adelikat> In Oregon Trail, I sacrificed my own family to save time. In Star trek, I killed helpless comrades in escape pods to save time. Here, I kill my allies to save time. I think I need help.
YoungJ1997lol
He/Him
Player (53)
O_o YES UR RIGHT! Naw, I was just pointing that out. That Christian I was talking about also submitted these submissions prior to being banned.
So yea, how's it going? Currently TASing: Nothing
Guga
He/Him
So? That doesn't prove anything.
Skilled player (1706)
Guga wrote:
So? That doesn't prove anything.
Except that there's more than one "Christian" on this site. :P
NitroGenesis
He/Him
Editor, Experienced player (551)
The anvil of irony when you realize that that supposedly "banned" Cristian was actually just a poor user that didn't understand the site because of a language barrier and currently isn't banned (heck, he even has a starred publication)
YoungJ1997lol wrote:
Normally i would say Yes, but thennI thought "its not the same hack" so ill stick with meh.
Noxxa
They/Them
Moderator, Expert player (4139)
Ah yes, I forgot that Dark Noob is the same person as Dark Rain/BYRAIN/RAIN/whatever else he went by back then, and he indeed has a published starred movie (partially) to his name. Yeah, that pretty much rules him out from being the same person as 'this' Cristian. Aaand the moral of the story is there are multiple people called Cristian in the world and that it's not possible to deduce one user is the same as another user, going off only by their (shared) first name.
http://www.youtube.com/Noxxa <dwangoAC> This is a TAS (...). Not suitable for all audiences. May cause undesirable side-effects. May contain emulator abuse. Emulator may be abusive. This product contains glitches known to the state of California to cause egg defects. <Masterjun> I'm just a guy arranging bits in a sequence which could potentially amuse other people looking at these bits <adelikat> In Oregon Trail, I sacrificed my own family to save time. In Star trek, I killed helpless comrades in escape pods to save time. Here, I kill my allies to save time. I think I need help.
Guga
He/Him
I found his channel while I was wondering in YouTube. http://www.youtube.com/user/kristmortal95 He is indeed the submitter of this TAS. I asked to him by YouTube PM.
Dark_Noob
He/Him
Experienced player (732)
not there is only an Cristian in the world. and besides I would not create another account because I know the rules of the,I did not know before of rules here,site as soon as I read the rules of the forum TASvideos went to login of my account but no could,created account DarkNoob took a while and then told to DarkKobold leave my actual account and delete the previous accounts. yes yes I participated in the Glitchfest UMK3 was at the time that my account was restored could participate in the forum to do so learned TAS and put my first TAS here with other members representing mkTAScommunity so started doing tases and respect here and other sites. then there appropriateness for me to create another account I know being tasing. @Nitrogenesis I'm not a poor User since still I login not often here but do everything possible to get online was still as soon as I was part of TAS UMK3 that was published here because DarkKobold restored my actual account. and said I am not the author because I myself have spoken here in this topic. sorry for my bad english how English it is not my native language I'm still improving my english!!!
Someone who still enjoy playing fighting games ;)