(Link to video)
Submission Text Full Submission Page
This is simply a speedrun, which was very difficult to do, but eventually we could press the necessary buttons to beat this 100% in the shortest possible time!
There really aren't that many comments needed to understand how tedious the work for this TAS was.
We used PCSX for this speedrun and frame advanced to get the fastest possible skips.
The BIOS file I used is called scph1001.bin Other than that I used the default emulator settings and plug-ins.
I used some button combination but that didn't really matter that much anyway.
Gameplay wise this is obviously flawless and I didn't take any hits or damage.

Noxxa: Cancelling Rejecting due to clear violation of site rules (no skipping to the end with a password) and being a troll submission.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
Player (193)
I'm gonna have to say yes. It seems very optimized, and it is very entertaining.
I wumbo you wumbo he she me wumbo
Active player (434)
im dying to watch this encoded,it's gotta be amazing to have such a low time!
TAS i'm interested: megaman series: mmbn1 all chips, mmx3 any% psx glitched fighting games with speed goals in general
Former player
April's Fools day has already passed.
Everytime I get home My neighbour's cockroach is in my bed
Me and my friends are really proud of this. One of our organization, MisterNojojojo uploaded it to his YouTube channel immediately. Here is the run http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zJHSuw1bIg&list=UUHivCZr2rmOd67SEEFwqoxg&index=1&feature=plcp
Editor, Experienced player (608)
TheYoungStarsOfTheWorld wrote:
Me and my friends are really proud of this. One of our organization, MisterNojojojo uploaded it to his YouTube channel immediately. Here is the run: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zJHSuw1bIg&list=UUHivCZr2rmOd67SEEFwqoxg&index=1&feature=plcp
That just looks like it skips right to the final boss with a password, which is not generally accepted on this site.
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom... juicy!