Submission Text Full Submission Page
very easy, very easy. It only took about 10 minutes to do this glitched TAS. If ya'll want to play this movie you need Lunar ips and super duper mario bros.ips from romhacking.net Hope ya'll like this one!

Noxxa: Hello dragonmiles18, and welcome to TASVideos. Unfortunately, I'm going to cancel your run, for the following reasons:
  • The hack consists only of graphical changes. These aren't accepted at TASVideos.
  • It was also played on a bad dump, resulting in level 0-1 rather than the rest of the game being played. (This could be circumvented if you pressed start optimally, leading to properly loading 1-1)
  • The play was very unoptimized. It's clear that no rerecords have been used.
  • It appears generally that no effort has been spent in making this run, as the comment says that only 10 minutes were spent on it. 10 minutes are way too little to make any reasonable TAS.
For these reasons, I'm cancelling this run.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #3701: dragonmiles18's NES Super Duper Mario Bros. "0-1" in 00:58.90
Editor
can we get an encode on this? I want to see how badly this is done.
Site Admin, Skilled player (1236)
Warning: When making decisions, I try to collect as much data as possible before actually deciding. I try to abstract away and see the principles behind real world events and people's opinions. I try to generalize them and turn into something clear and reusable. I hate depending on unpredictable and having to make lottery guesses. Any problem can be solved by systems thinking and acting.
Editor
I spot at least three glaring mistakes here.
  • Failure to correctly monitor speed for the zigzag in the middle
  • Random halt of movement in the lower tunnel
  • Failure to correctly aim at the end of level trigger
Oh, and I worry that the movie fails to complete the game. Does the game really only have one level?
Patryk1023
He/Him
Enjoyed... for no vote. Really, I would do it around 500-1000 frames faster. But this thing is going to be automaticly rejected. EDIT:
henke37 wrote:
Oh, and I worry that the movie fails to complete the game. Does the game really only have one level?
No. Author simply pressed Start when on the title screen there was "LEVEL 0-1". It does have more levels.
<Nach> scrimpy is fretty with her sunglasses on I'm here. never visible.
Editor, Experienced player (852)
Troll submission. Voting NO.
Sir_VG
He/Him
Player (39)
No, this thing is awful. Rejecting the run and this crap bad rom file. I'm gonna sound like a grouch, but I'm gonna say it anyways: Please don't waste our time on garbage games like this again.
Taking over the world, one game at a time. Currently TASing: Nothing
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom... spit it out! SPIT IT OUT!
Editor, Active player (296)
Sir VG wrote:
I'm gonna sound like a grouch, but I'm gonna say it anyways: Please don't waste our time on garbage games like this again.
To put it in a more positive tone: Please waste our time with better games!
Player (65)
If ya'll want to play this movie you need Lunar ips and super duper mario bros.ips from romhacking.net
Why is it taking me longer to play this file than it took him to make it?
Amaraticando
It/Its
Editor, Player (158)
It's been months since 1st April is gone...
Amaraticando wrote:
What if there were a country in the world where every day was April 1st? Maybe like Groundhog's Day, hahaha!
Sir_VG
He/Him
Player (39)
KwyjiboPrime wrote:
Amaraticando wrote:
What if there were a country in the world where every day was April 1st? Maybe like Groundhog's Day, hahaha!
Would you be willing to steal a truck and drive it off of a very tall cliff to test that theory out?
Taking over the world, one game at a time. Currently TASing: Nothing