Submission Text Full Submission Page
Ing's Adventure: [remove dead link] (Link now has Knytt Stories Ex in it already) Hourglass Settings:
Multithreading - Disable 
Multimedia - synchronous 
Message - Unchecked  
Wait sync - synchronous skip  
DLL - allow loading any custom
Ing's Adventure is a game about pro Zelda speedrunner Ingx24. He really hates The Legendary Kaztalek and all of his stupid clones. So he's going to go kill them all. Except he doesn't. Sure sure, he kills Rocmox, some guys in a drill tank thingy, and Cafde, but screw the rest. Instead, he abuses Cafde and goes into a strange world filled with repeated maps and a bunch of falling. After reaching Keeta Kastle from the roof, he goes all #YOLO and just skips killing Keeta too. Using help from other speedrunners of course. Rap included for bonus swag.
Pretty much, Ing's Adventure is a Knytt Stories game. The game is intended to use some glitches to advance, but this run abuses some poor level design and manages to get OoB and skip to the end, getting the real ending instead of the fake ending. The power-ups are picked up in this order: Wall jump, double jump, high jump. Those are my simple names for them, idk if they actually have legit names.

turska: Judging.

turska: Can't judge the unjudgable.
FractalFusion: This game is a game mod of Knytt Stories, one which is not notable and not promoted well on the internet. As a result, I will reject the submission.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #3760: Abahbob's Windows Ings Adventure in 03:04.02
RachelB
She/Her
Player (127)
Tas of the year.
Experienced player (511)
[1] Used glitches that are patched in the 1.2 version of the game [2] Did not show off the full game including the far more interesting and TAS-demanding levels of Internet Explorer 9 and Kastle Keeta [3] Is an inside joke game that most people here would not understand For the above reasons I'll vote no (but fix 1 and 2 by doing a glitchless run and you might entice me to vote yes).
Player (33)
RingRush wrote:
[1] Used glitches that are patched in the 1.2 version of the game [2] Did not show off the full game including the far more interesting and TAS-demanding levels of Internet Explorer 9 and Kastle Keeta [3] Is an inside joke game that most people here would not understand For the above reasons I'll vote no (but fix 1 and 2 by doing a glitchless run and you might entice me to vote yes).
Let's see this v1.2. And give me a week, I'll get that OoBless run. EDIT: Shit that link... I'll get a version up that has Knytt Stories Ex in there already.
IronSlayer wrote:
Your counterargument would be like me saying that the Earth is round and then you telling me that I need to show it's flat so I can "prove us all wrong".
Seems legit.
Experienced player (511)
abahbob: [DELETED LINK] (I think this works, if it doesn't w/e just use 1.1)
Player (33)
RingRush wrote:
abahbob: http://www.mediafire.com/?hm0pqwpw1aiyixl (I think this works, if it doesn't w/e just use 1.1)
Lol you actually made a 1.2?
IronSlayer wrote:
Your counterargument would be like me saying that the Earth is round and then you telling me that I need to show it's flat so I can "prove us all wrong".
Seems legit.
Editor, Skilled player (1939)
This game has very little open information. I can't even find links to try to justify its notability. At the very least, this game needs a real homepage. None exists. It also sounds like the versions are not finalized and there is some confusion between them.
Player (33)
I thought we were voting on entertainment...
IronSlayer wrote:
Seems legit.
Voted yes because I got to hear Aquarium Park for 1 small amount of time and was entertained.
Editor, Experienced player (608)
I understood probably one-fourth of the shout-outs, but I like how you broke this odd game. The moonwalking through walls glitch was funny, as was falling down through screens like in the A Boy and His Blob run. I'll go ahead and vote Meh for entertainment. If this game has enough information available to be published, I think it should be. While we're on the subject of Knytt Stories, someone should find a way to glitch out Don't Eat the Mushroom (best ending) and TAS it.
Going OOB in a Knytt Stories level is just a sign that the level wasn't competently put-together (though apparently that's been patched?). Using that to break the game is nothing special.
Pyrel - an open-source rewrite of the Angband roguelike game in Python.
Spikestuff
They/Them
Editor, Publisher, Expert player (2292)
hm... uh, um, the-, I'm vo- no, hm... ah, me-, nah this is.... hm- interesting to some.... I cannot put into words.... yes vote
WebNations/Sabih wrote:
+fsvgm777 never censoring anything.
Disables Comments and Ratings for the YouTube account. Something better for yourself and also others.
Editor, Experienced player (852)
I'm not surprised that this TAS didn't fail castle before night.
rog wrote:
Tas of the year.
Player (33)
This is easily judgable. It should be accepted as a star. Obviously.
IronSlayer wrote:
Seems legit.
Editor, Skilled player (1404)
Looking at the game without reading of it, it looked eerily familiar until it eventually hit me: This is Knytt. Run that instead, man. As for the particular run at hand, it looks fairly simplistic, but short enough (with a rather curious game, to boot) to not get boring. Yes vote for rapping.
Player (33)
scrimpeh wrote:
Looking at the game without reading of it, it looked eerily familiar until it eventually hit me: This is Knytt. Run that instead, man. As for the particular run at hand, it looks fairly simplistic, but short enough (with a rather curious game, to boot) to not get boring. Yes vote for rapping.
I could run Knytt actually, but I need to get to work on TWW for now.
IronSlayer wrote:
Seems legit.
Former player
Abahbob, marry me (no homo). Yes vote. TWW soon plesh. >.>
Was really hoping for the full game, I am severely disappointed. The first part was entertaining but the out of bounds navigation is boring to watch and I hope you reconsider doing the whole game at some point.
Player (33)
cafde_ wrote:
Was really hoping for the full game, I am severely disappointed. The first part was entertaining but the out of bounds navigation is boring to watch and I hope you reconsider doing the whole game at some point.
I'll get it done as soon as I can get it to sync again D:
IronSlayer wrote:
Seems legit.
Player (33)
RingRush wrote:
abahbob: http://www.mediafire.com/?hm0pqwpw1aiyixl (I think this works, if it doesn't w/e just use 1.1)
Congratz, this game is impossible WITHOUT oob. You fucked up the indextic levels. You are so pro.
IronSlayer wrote:
Seems legit.
adelikat
He/Him
Emulator Coder, Site Developer, Site Owner, Expert player (3596)
I found this movie entertaining, so I voted yes. Moon-quality for sure.
It's hard to look this good. My TAS projects
Guga
He/Him
ZSR RAID FUCKERS!
Former player
I just hate OoBs. Meh.
Everytime I get home My neighbour's cockroach is in my bed
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom... juicy!