Submission Text Full Submission Page
This game is adapted from two movies performed by David Miller, George Wilson and... George Clooney !

• Emulator used: FCEUX 2.2.1
  • take damages to save time
  • manipulate luck
I don't finish the secret level, after the credits. If you push start button after the "final" boss, the game ends. If you push any button, you start a secret level. I pushed start button.
Level 1
Jumping and running is the fastest way to cross levels. For the first boss, i didn't push any button when my character fell on him, to jump again on his head quickly.It's IMPOSSIBLE to defeat the second boss, the organ, in one line.
Level 2 : I use a glitch to pass through the wall.
level 3:
i manipulate unconquerable enemies to slip below them :)
Sorry for my bad english, i'm a french student :) TAS Time :04:07:49

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #4062: BobyPoula's NES Attack of the Killer Tomatoes in 04:07.49
Experienced player (703)
No, I did a test run again years ago and in the first 2000 frames it's already 30 frames faster. By the way IT IS Possible to kill the first boss in 1,5 line, the 0,5 is a short of 30 frames :)
Current: Rayman 3 maybe? idk xD Paused: N64 Rayman 2 (with Funnyhair) GBA SMA 4 : E Reader (With TehSeven) TASVideos is like a quicksand, you get in, but you cannot quit the sand
Experienced player (703)
Current: Rayman 3 maybe? idk xD Paused: N64 Rayman 2 (with Funnyhair) GBA SMA 4 : E Reader (With TehSeven) TASVideos is like a quicksand, you get in, but you cannot quit the sand
Banned User
oh thank you got4n ahah i'm a f****ing newbie i delete this run ;)
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom... om, nom, nom... nom nom