Submission Text Full Submission Page
Hello, Sacrifices here. I am currently taking a break from my Kid Icarus TAS to work on other things, like school. I aim for this to be the fastest possible time for double jumping. Double jumping is an exploit in the game, when you get close to an enemy, you have a frame window to jump. The game thinks you are standing on top of the enemy, allowing you to jump again in midair.
The emulator I use and the version is FCEUX 2.2.2.

Nach: I'm sorry, but submissions need to complete the game, not just perform some random activity. Rejecting. If you'd like a place to store movies for review and discussion, please see the movie storage space.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
Post subject: Re: #4100: Sacrifices's NES Super Mario Bros. 2 "Fastest double jump" in 00:11.03
Player (79)
Sacrifices wrote:
Hello, Sacrifices here. I am currently taking a break from my Kid Icarus TAS to work on other things, like school. I aim for this to be the fastest possible time for double jumping. Double jumping is an exploit in the game, when you get close to an enemy, you have a frame window to jump. The game thinks you are standing on top of the enemy, allowing you to jump again in midair.
We appreciate your sacrifices. Now get back to work.
Editor
You are five months too early.
Editor, Skilled player (1404)
Star this immediately.
Post subject: Re: #4100: Sacrifices's NES Super Mario Bros. 2 "Fastest double jump" in 00:11.03
Bobo the King wrote:
Sacrifices wrote:
We appreciate your sacrifices. Now get back to work.
Haha, very funny.
Experienced player (703)
Sacrifices, is it a troll submission or something like that ? XD
Current: Rayman 3 maybe? idk xD Paused: N64 Rayman 2 (with Funnyhair) GBA SMA 4 : E Reader (With TehSeven) TASVideos is like a quicksand, you get in, but you cannot quit the sand
Expert player (2453)
It's still 5 months till April Fool's day...
Recent projects: SMB warpless TAS (2018), SMB warpless walkathon (2019), SMB something never done before (2019), Extra Mario Bros. (best ending) (2020).
got4n wrote:
Sacrifices, is it a troll submission or something like that ? XD
I do not support trolling or trolls in general. This is a real submission on the fastest time to double jump. You can download the run to verify it yourself.
HappyLee wrote:
It's still 5 months till April Fool's day...
This is no trickery.
Experienced player (703)
Well, I don't think it's worth to be published! Sorry. :(
Current: Rayman 3 maybe? idk xD Paused: N64 Rayman 2 (with Funnyhair) GBA SMA 4 : E Reader (With TehSeven) TASVideos is like a quicksand, you get in, but you cannot quit the sand
got4n wrote:
Well, I don't think it's worth to be published! Sorry. :(
But, but... It's thee fastest double jump possible! :(
Spikestuff
They/Them
Editor, Publisher, Expert player (2292)
... I come back on a day before my English Exams (to the Workbench area (I was avoiding this area for some time due to Cheetahmen)) to see a TAS which is too bloody early for April 1st 2014 or too bloody late for April 1st 2013.
Yes I'm going with the word Bloody because bloody hell.
Sacrifice next time time it correctly or just don't bother creating a fool submission on the wrong date. Anyways I know what Master will do to this... and I'm positive everyone else does too. So quite obvious on how I'm going to vote and that is YES vote.
Kappa NO.
WebNations/Sabih wrote:
+fsvgm777 never censoring anything.
Disables Comments and Ratings for the YouTube account. Something better for yourself and also others.
Spikestuff wrote:
... I come back on a day before my English Exams (to the Workbench area (I was avoiding this area for some time due to Cheetahmen)) to see a TAS which is too bloody early for April 1st 2014 or too bloody late for April 1st 2013.
Yes I'm going with the word Bloody because bloody hell.
Sacrifice next time time it correctly or just don't bother creating a fool submission on the wrong date. Anyways I know what Master will do to this... and I'm positive everyone else does too. So quite obvious on how I'm going to vote and that is YES vote.
Kappa NO.
Why does everybody think I'm trying to trick them! Just check the TAS yourself! It is the fastest double jump possible in NES SMB2!
Spikestuff
They/Them
Editor, Publisher, Expert player (2292)
Sacrifices wrote:
Why does everybody think I'm trying to trick them! Just check the TAS yourself! It is the fastest double jump possible in NES SMB2!
You submitted it. You did not bring it up HERE. You wasted more time by not doing a full TAS of this game.
WebNations/Sabih wrote:
+fsvgm777 never censoring anything.
Disables Comments and Ratings for the YouTube account. Something better for yourself and also others.
Editor, Skilled player (1505)
Yes vote. Star material. TAS of the year.
Favorite animal: STOCK Gt(ROSA)26Sortm1.1(rtTA,EGFP)Nagy Grm7Tg(SMN2)89Ahmb Smn1tm1Msd Tg(SMN2*delta7)4299Ahmb Tg(tetO-SMN2,-luc)#aAhmb/J YouTube Twitch
Experienced player (703)
What about creating a "diamond" rank for perfect TAS like this Diamond?
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom... *burp*!
zwataketa
He/Him
Sacrifices, basically (if you havent realized it by now) why the submission was rejected, you just shiwed off a trick. Thats the kind of thing you show off in the topic for the game, submissions are supposed to be a full completion of the game (get the credits to roll, full doesnt have to mean 100%, but you know what I mean).
I quit TASing.
NitroGenesis
He/Him
Editor, Experienced player (551)
henke37 wrote:
You are five months too early.
Exactly. This TAS is ahead of its time. 5/5
YoungJ1997lol wrote:
Normally i would say Yes, but thennI thought "its not the same hack" so ill stick with meh.