Submission Text Full Submission Page
This is a Tool-Assisted Speedrun movie. I'm a beginer of Taser. But I think the movie is wonderful.

Game objectives

• Emulator used: VBA re-recording 22
  • I have seen two movie.One is Swordless Link's,is about 1 hour,and it's best ending(no die ending).
The other one is about 5 minutes,it used the wrong wrap glitch,but it die one time in the shop. Why don't we make the movie which best ending with wrong warp glitch?

Comments

It seen as if the movie is simple. I think the move is development of 《The Legend of Zelda:Link's Awakening》's best ending

Stage by stage comments

Make 200 Rupees

We make 200 Rupees for buy the Shovel avoid steal.It's key of no die. And we steal the Bow after buying.The Bow was using on the final type of the final boss.
I have 3 places to make money.

Go On Warp

Get the Bow,we must do something. Because the glitch would warp to lots of places. We had better kill two enemies. It can disturb the warp.Then,to the final Boss
The final Boss I have two disadvantage. First,the first type,I can't hurt it without the magic powder. Second,the final type,I didn't dare to near it.

Other comments

I would try how to improve it.
By the way,how to upload the screenshot here?

Noxxa: Judging.
Noxxa: Several users have noted the run is improvable in a number of ways. I'm also not entirely convinced this category is good enough for publication, judging by the audience response. Rejecting for these reasons.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
Experienced player (703)
Watched the first minute, that's not good, but not bad too. but I think some things are improvable, like the thing of using turbo A and B , just make frame perfect thing
Current: Rayman 3 maybe? idk xD Paused: N64 Rayman 2 (with Funnyhair) GBA SMA 4 : E Reader (With TehSeven) TASVideos is like a quicksand, you get in, but you cannot quit the sand
Spikestuff
They/Them
Editor, Publisher, Expert player (2292)
I est. less than 10mins for a Deathless Category for Link's Awakening on GBC. I was close to saying no because of this, then I noticed "No Die". Kinda sloppy, especially with 926 re-records. You need to do more.
WebNations/Sabih wrote:
+fsvgm777 never censoring anything.
Disables Comments and Ratings for the YouTube account. Something better for yourself and also others.
Skilled player (1768)
No vote. You should do corner boost. You can defeat two enemies at the same time. You can knock down a slime-formed shadow with a sword. You can shorten time to charge a sword with a shovel. You should practice the bow. The action that should be added in comparison with existing TAS is only to earn money, but it is slow fatally.
Editor
There is a trick to steal and not die, even after you enter the shop post theft. Steal the item Return to the shop After the shopkeeper starts the death attack, press A+B+Start+Select at once. You should get the Continue or Save and Quit Menu. Select Save and Quit. The game clears the "kill" flag and you can still have no deaths.
When TAS does Quake 1, SDA will declare war. The Prince doth arrive he doth please.
creaothceann
He/Him
Editor
hegyak wrote:
There is a trick to steal and not die, even after you enter the shop post theft. Steal the item Return to the shop After the shopkeeper starts the death attack, press A+B+Start+Select at once. You should get the Continue or Save and Quit Menu. Select Save and Quit. The game clears the "kill" flag and you can still have no deaths.
Yeah, but that would be cheating. /s
Skilled player (1706)
creaothceann wrote:
hegyak wrote:
Yeah, but that would be cheating.
The run already abuses glitches already. Might as well go all out and do that.
By the way,how to upload the screenshot here?
Go here: http://imgur.com/ Upload the image there. Click on it. Now copy the image url and paste it on the submission.
Experienced player (576)
Interesting route, but I'll have to throw another no vote in there. Didn't see many effective damage/sheild boosts (a few which was nice), corner boosts, screen transition boosts, and some of the overall movement was sloppy. I love seeing runs of this game so don't give up. Maybe have a look at the tricks page or the details in prior submissions to get a feel for how to do some of these tricks.
creaothceann
He/Him
Editor
jlun2 wrote:
The run already abuses glitches already. Might as well go all out and do that.
I know, hence the /sarcasm. ;)
hegyak wrote:
No. Kill by enemies is valid. But kill by shop-boss is disvalid.I've try many times.
What's the Signature?It can eat?
Spikestuff
They/Them
Editor, Publisher, Expert player (2292)
The kill flag is marked by "THIEF" right? Asking this question because I'm an idiot at LoZ.
WebNations/Sabih wrote:
+fsvgm777 never censoring anything.
Disables Comments and Ratings for the YouTube account. Something better for yourself and also others.
Spikestuff wrote:
The kill flag is marked by "THIEF" right? Asking this question because I'm an idiot at LoZ.
If steal somethin',flag is "THIEF",not die. If die,there is DEATH TIMES on the player select,and ending is "The end",without marin in the screen.
What's the Signature?It can eat?
Experienced player (576)
Gemini-Man wrote:
No. Kill by enemies is valid. But kill by shop-boss is disvalid.I've try many times.
Yup, no buttons besides a or b work (to advance through text). That is kind of why Link gets stuck being propelled forward in tricks like this.
Glitcher
He/Him
*sigh* Even omitting the more efficient method hegyak posted, this is just another arbitrary category to be credited for a TAS of a landmark game. No!
The run needs work by reasons mentioned by others before me. I believe you can do it, just need to keep at it.
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom... blech, bitter!