(Link to video)

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
NitroGenesis
He/Him
Editor, Experienced player (551)
Voting no. If the shortcut was some huge glitch, I woulda yes voted, but naah it's just some quick ending. Also the soundtrack is amazing, putting it on my iPod right now.
YoungJ1997lol wrote:
Normally i would say Yes, but thennI thought "its not the same hack" so ill stick with meh.
Patashu
He/Him
Two notes: 1) The category for this TAS should be 'Suspense Mode' or something like that. 2) Is the Lynx original version of this game TASable?
My Chiptune music, made in Famitracker: http://soundcloud.com/patashu My twitch. I stream mostly shmups & rhythm games http://twitch.tv/patashu My youtube, again shmups and rhythm games and misc stuff: http://youtube.com/user/patashu
NitroGenesis
He/Him
Patashu wrote:
2) Is the Lynx original version of this game TASable?
Using mednafen. But I don't think anyone would ever want to touch mednafen again. I think adelikat is the only person to ever use mednafen to make a Lynx run.
YoungJ1997lol wrote:
Normally i would say Yes, but thennI thought "its not the same hack" so ill stick with meh.
Editor, Experienced player (608)
That was a big improvement, even if it was just because of using the secret ending. I think I was entertained enough for such a short time, so I'm voting Yes.
Yes for vault. It is decent improvement. Why reject this submission? Well, the game is certainly not good, but this is not the reason for rejecting this run.
Emulator Coder, Skilled player (1141)
NitroGenesis wrote:
Using mednafen. But I don't think anyone would ever want to touch mednafen again. I think adelikat is the only person to ever use mednafen to make a Lynx run.
DwangoAC has been trying to use it. But running into lots of strange desync problems.
Editor, Skilled player (1505)
No.
Favorite animal: STOCK Gt(ROSA)26Sortm1.1(rtTA,EGFP)Nagy Grm7Tg(SMN2)89Ahmb Smn1tm1Msd Tg(SMN2*delta7)4299Ahmb Tg(tetO-SMN2,-luc)#aAhmb/J YouTube Twitch
Spikestuff
They/Them
Editor, Publisher, Expert player (2292)
TASeditor wrote:
No.
Meh.
WebNations/Sabih wrote:
+fsvgm777 never censoring anything.
Disables Comments and Ratings for the YouTube account. Something better for yourself and also others.
Editor, Expert player (2460)
Spikestuff wrote:
TASeditor wrote:
No.
Meh.
Yes.
NitroGenesis
He/Him
only today did i realize that Aqfaq's avatar says "tool ass" clever
YoungJ1997lol wrote:
Tub
Not really an entertaining game (IMHO), but since it's a clear improvement to a published vault run, I don't see any reason not to publish this.
m00
WST
She/Her
Active player (442)
Meh vote. Watched it, but already forgot what it was about.
S3&A [Amy amy%] improvement (with Evil_3D & kaan55) — currently in SPZ2 my TAS channel · If I ever come into your dream, I’ll be riding an eggship :)
Skilled player (1706)
WST wrote:
Meh vote. Watched it, but already forgot what it was about.
I know. In fact, even after rewatching, I still don't see what the (Suspense) was.
Post subject: SLIMESPENSE!
Looks like a close-up of a cheeseburger. :o ...Now I'm hungry. :/
Post subject: Movie published
TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This movie has been published. The posts before this message apply to the submission, and posts after this message apply to the published movie. ---- [2511] Genesis Todd's Adventures in Slime World by FractalFusion in 00:42.81
Site Admin, Skilled player (1236)
Looking at the recent edit in the pub description I want to ask FractalFusion: did you really listen to that solo? :D
Warning: When making decisions, I try to collect as much data as possible before actually deciding. I try to abstract away and see the principles behind real world events and people's opinions. I try to generalize them and turn into something clear and reusable. I hate depending on unpredictable and having to make lottery guesses. Any problem can be solved by systems thinking and acting.
Hah, I've never heard that solo before! Sounds great... or grate.
Awesome, glad I could help! :) Anyone up for the other scenarios? (Heh heh...)
Editor, Skilled player (1939)
feos wrote:
Looking at the recent edit in the pub description I want to ask FractalFusion: did you really listen to that solo? :D
I never thought much about that ending theme. It is better than the noise in the level, but that's not saying much. Actually, the whole thing makes me wonder if the sound is really just an emulator glitch.
Lex
"Whoops! I accidentally the whole game!"
Site Admin, Skilled player (1236)
FractalFusion wrote:
feos wrote:
I never thought much about that ending theme. It is better than the noise in the level, but that's not saying much. Actually, the whole thing makes me wonder if the sound is really just an emulator glitch.
To me, that solo is just a freaking ear grinder! In one place it sounds like some Deep Purple, but most of the time it just grinds. So it was part of the joke: "if you disliked the game, let solo be a reward for watching it", where the solo is BLOODY WORSE!
Warning: When making decisions, I try to collect as much data as possible before actually deciding. I try to abstract away and see the principles behind real world events and people's opinions. I try to generalize them and turn into something clear and reusable. I hate depending on unpredictable and having to make lottery guesses. Any problem can be solved by systems thinking and acting.