(Link to video)
Submission Text Full Submission Page
This run is based on mine and got4n’s “serious” attempt at TASing this game. But instead of beating the game in proper way, it finishes the last act in a way causing Sonic to die after the “level clear” screen, throwing him into a glitched version of the same act. Rememberring the negative feedback regarding Sonic being offscreen most time, I decided to keep him on screen at this time. Enjoy. :)

feos: Rejecting this fine masterpiece for no reason.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #4246: WST's Genesis Sonic Boom "glitched act3" in 04:29.98
Fortranm
He/Him
Editor, Experienced player (780)
The true end of the game!
Not only is the hack boring by itself, the glitch basically amounts to looking at Sonic's sprite rotating. No vote.
Editor, Experienced player (608)
I thought it was pretty funny how you glitched out the last act. The fire even hit Sonic a few times but he didn't seem to care.
WST
She/Her
Active player (442)
Fishaman P wrote:
Not only is the hack boring by itself, the glitch basically amounts to looking at Sonic's sprite rotating.
You had all chances to not even see Sonic, if I had decided to «TAS» the glitched act by copy-pasting the inputs from the normal run. :)
CoolKirby wrote:
I thought it was pretty funny how you glitched out the last act. The fire even hit Sonic a few times but he didn't seem to care.
Thanks :) I’m not good at abusing bugs in the games to inject executable code from the controller, so I just tried to do something familiar to me from a familiar game…
S3&A [Amy amy%] improvement (with Evil_3D & kaan55) — currently in SPZ2 my TAS channel · If I ever come into your dream, I’ll be riding an eggship :)
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom... sweet!