Submission Text Full Submission Page
EDIT: Canceling because apparently there are more levels after this, so I'll work on the full run.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #4261: yep2yel's A2600 Dodge 'Em in 00:11.80
Spikestuff
They/Them
Editor, Publisher, Expert player (2292)
I'm just going to assume now Nitro is going to somehow destroy this... Creating a Temp for the sake of a temp. Edit: Can you tell me how many frames it is, because I'm getting 707 and that doesn't complete the stage instead does this: Which means they both died and the TAS is incomplete (to those going what)
WebNations/Sabih wrote:
+fsvgm777 never censoring anything.
Disables Comments and Ratings for the YouTube account. Something better for yourself and also others.
Reviewer, Player (181)
I really hope some kind of meta-frame war happens between me and him. Such a thing would be freaking beautiful :')
No game is perfect, Everything can be broken. - Whoever was on the couch with dwangoAC and Weatherton at AGDQ 2014.
Reviewer, Player (181)
Checking everything, guys, hang on.
No game is perfect, Everything can be broken. - Whoever was on the couch with dwangoAC and Weatherton at AGDQ 2014.
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom... blech, bitter!
Reviewer, Player (181)
Ok, everyone, apparently there's more than just the first level. I'm still wondering about that screen shot, and if it desynced, but that's another problem for another day.
Spikestuff
They/Them
Editor, Publisher, Expert player (2292)
This is possibly my fault, I assume there is more levels but the input is not helpful due to it prematurely ending early for some reason.... Also be specific which Bizhawk you're using.
WebNations/Sabih wrote:
+fsvgm777 never censoring anything.
Disables Comments and Ratings for the YouTube account. Something better for yourself and also others.
Reviewer, Player (181)
That was actually my doing as I found that I was able to complete the stage, but end input sooner, and I believe I read in the movie guidelines that judges don't want unneeded footage after input ends. But, I'll be sure to just show the full stages as normal with this next one. And actually you are right on the added levels. The second and third screens make the AI faster and then adds another car. Not sure if there's a 4th, though. EDIT: BizHawk 1.6.0