Submission Text Full Submission Page
This Speed Run is to show Kung Lao full potential of how broken he is, also Heavy Glitch Abuse was used.
In Order to perform the Mercy Glitch it has to be Round 3.
When it says "Finish Him" jump back from the enemy while in midair. After jumping back hold towards the enemy (also hold run button) don't let go while holding the enemy (Example: left and run button press down, down, down). Release Run button while still holding towards the enemy if done correctly you will slide towards your enemy while it says "Mercy".

Game objectives

• Emulator used: DeSmuME v9.7-885
  • Completing the game with Heavy Glitch Abuse Fast As Possible.
  • I took damage. I also lost in order to show off a Mercy Glitch on the 2nd Endurance Stage.

Other comments

5 Man Endurance After You Beat the game next time if i submit another video.
I'm not sure what can be improved in my video I used lots of Frame Advance.
I'm Afraid i don't have any screenshots.
DeSmuME 0.9.7-885 Configuration Settings: All settings are default. Nothing was touched at all in the Emulator. Only thing i configured was the button layout.

feos: Hi, ComboMaster7, and welcome to TASVideos!
A good try, but it appears SDR already did a better job on this game (don't know why he didn't submit it). His run is faster and people find it more entertaining. Probably you might post your WIPs at mktascommunity, to make sure they are optimal. With such an overTASed game series, it's important, because people have a huge knowledge base.
As for the name to type in the end, it's better to use whatever you like more, not the shortest. Rejecting for now.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
Spikestuff
They/Them
Editor, Publisher, Expert player (2292)
The time should be: 13:19.53 Going off your final input. It seems fairly unoptimal. This is on the hardest difficulty to let everyone know. You write out "HOAHOJKI" as your name entry (and if it isn't that's a long text field to begin with). This wastes more time than a single letter and saving. You are using Rapid Fire to your input this doesn't help much. To People: You cannot touch to select character, I checked to make sure. In comparison what I will link as a video below is much more entertaining as it uses more glitches and completes in a faster time: Link to video No Vote.
WebNations/Sabih wrote:
+fsvgm777 never censoring anything.
Disables Comments and Ratings for the YouTube account. Something better for yourself and also others.
Experienced player (501)
i'm a big fighting games fan and like Spikestuff i watch way more entertaining and glitchy run of this port... a MK run must be perfect (for me), due to all the possibility you have in your hand (glitches, combo, Kung, etc), and i think it's really hard to deal with i don't say i can do better or else but your submission is not what i search in a MK Tas for improvement (not regarding to what i say earlier): maybe you shouldn't take hit or loose round just to show a glitch (and just for say, everybody knows how Kung Lao is broken/glitched, i guess ^^') toasty!
ACE is my raison d'etre!
Editor
Spikestuff wrote:
You write out "HOAHOJKI" as your name entry (and if it isn't that's a long text field to begin with).
Says COMBOMASTR here. I like it when people take the frames to spell out a name. I am more concerned about the graphics errors with stray lines under stuff.
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom
ComboMaster7
He/Him
Thank you all for the comments next attempt will be way better and faster i'll admit this was my 1st time on tasvideos.org plus im still kinda new to the site. But im not new to doing tool assisted movies but I am new to doing tool assisted speedruns and submitting my work. In the future ill try again and of course i'll make a blue print this time i'll plan hard and long before submitting.