Submission Text Full Submission Page
T.as of Arrow Flash category of "shmups" I chose to play on hard difficulty for fun and to get to the last level. I used the extension of the robot to do the show, stop shooting and exploding opponents !! I also play with the parts of decorating, always to please the eye, but especially tactically maximum crush enemies ... and I love it !!

Noxxa: Claiming.
Noxxa: This run appears suboptimal in places (especially visible in the menuing at the start). Furthermore, in gameplay the run fails to stand out as tool-assisted and fails to make itself particularly interesting or entertaining to watch, which leaves it no place on the site. Rejecting.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #4459: zoboner's Genesis Arrow Flash "100%" in 30:40.50
Editor, Skilled player (1505)
Favorite animal: STOCK Gt(ROSA)26Sortm1.1(rtTA,EGFP)Nagy Grm7Tg(SMN2)89Ahmb Smn1tm1Msd Tg(SMN2*delta7)4299Ahmb Tg(tetO-SMN2,-luc)#aAhmb/J YouTube Twitch
Spikestuff
They/Them
Editor, Publisher, Expert player (2292)
FrameCount: 110288 (30:40.50) Oh? Hmm....... Extracts bk2 Opens input OH MY GOD Final Input: 86588 (24:04.99) There is a final A input at frame 86548 (24:04.33)*. I believe is that's the actual final input because the other final input is holding down Right. Genesis' framerate came from here *Or actual final frame is frame 86547 because it's 2 frames of the A button and A equals FIRE~! But I don't wanna check if it's a lag frame so I wrote the later one, then I created this sub. Edit: Oh, I forgot to mention something... it's this (Final input is at 85151 (23:41.01)).
WebNations/Sabih wrote:
+fsvgm777 never censoring anything.
Disables Comments and Ratings for the YouTube account. Something better for yourself and also others.
ALAKTORN
He/Him
Player (99)
I blame adelikat. Shouldn’t have helped him!
Experienced player (948)
hi! this is my first tas, so obviously I was expecting problems !! Adelikat help me submit my video, I greatly thank about it for the rest there is nothing !! My tas is not correct: reject it, give them reasons and I would do !! but frankly, you confuse them for me !!
GAW sms... Totally destroyed
MESHUGGAH
Other
Skilled player (1889)
zoboner wrote:
give them reasons and I would do !!
Great attitude. While you are still motivated in TASing, your very first step right now would be reading the Wiki: WelcomeToTASVideos and the articles in the movie making tab @ Wiki: ArticleIndex. TASing is usually a long process where you take advantage of the great features that emulators offer. While there's a tier (Wiki: Vault tier which accepts "lousy" runs (TASes made with very low effort), you are supposed to make a "superplay", an inhuman, perfect run where every effort made in order to shorten the gameplay. Good luck on learning more and creating higher quality TASes!
PhD in TASing 🎓 speedrun enthusiast ❤🚷🔥 white hat hacker ▓ black box tester ░ censorships and rules...
This is also a ridiculously easy autoscroller, so even 100% kills (if that's what the 100% is supposed to be referring to) is very easy to do in real time. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6uUAHgpl54
Spikestuff
They/Them
Editor, Publisher, Expert player (2292)
Right, time to play my favourite game: Starting Input. Left: zoboner | Right: Me All screencaps show the right frame I had to edit the images correctly for frame count (because 1 = 0 but now 1 = 1) Sega Logo: Nothing to complain about, you got it on the right frame. "Press Start" and "Options": And now it begins. Switching to Hard: Fun Fact: The first two Rights shouldn't be there to begin with. "Press Start" and "Start": Let me point out all you have to do is copy and paste the input again. zoboner "accidently" saved 2 frames compared to the first time he had to do the menu system.
WebNations/Sabih wrote:
+fsvgm777 never censoring anything.
Disables Comments and Ratings for the YouTube account. Something better for yourself and also others.
Experienced player (948)
Tangent wrote:
This is also a ridiculously easy autoscroller, so even 100% kills (if that's what the 100% is supposed to be referring to) is very easy to do in real time.
I agree !! if the goal is to get the center of the screenshot and repeatedly push the fire button, so yes it's simple !! but to ensure that every shot is useful while having fun with the CPU .... it can give things more complex !! anyway I deal with it again for the fun of Tas a game that I really liked in the past
GAW sms... Totally destroyed
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom... sweet!