Post subject: Nintendo 3D TASer of 2014 - solarplex
Emulator Coder
Location: In his lab studying psychology to find new ways to torture TASers and forumers
Please nominate eligible TASers. Voting now (until about 2015-01-15 0:00 UTC) Nominations Nintendo 3D TASer of 2014: arandomgameTASer bloobiebla byrz CoolKirby keylie MrGrunz PoochyEXE solarplex The winner: solarplex
Warning: Opinions expressed by Nach or others in this post do not necessarily reflect the views, opinions, or position of Nach himself on the matter(s) being discussed therein.
Noxxa
They/Them
Moderator, Expert player (4138)
I nominate solarplex, for daring to tackle Superman 64 as well as doing some nifty GameCube runs.
http://www.youtube.com/Noxxa <dwangoAC> This is a TAS (...). Not suitable for all audiences. May cause undesirable side-effects. May contain emulator abuse. Emulator may be abusive. This product contains glitches known to the state of California to cause egg defects. <Masterjun> I'm just a guy arranging bits in a sequence which could potentially amuse other people looking at these bits <adelikat> In Oregon Trail, I sacrificed my own family to save time. In Star trek, I killed helpless comrades in escape pods to save time. Here, I kill my allies to save time. I think I need help.
Spikestuff
They/Them
Editor, Publisher, Expert player (2292)
arandomgameTASer for Kingdom Hearts, since he would probably get least recognition since he was doing different consoles every TAS.
WebNations/Sabih wrote:
+fsvgm777 never censoring anything.
Disables Comments and Ratings for the YouTube account. Something better for yourself and also others.
Emulator Coder
Location: In his lab studying psychology to find new ways to torture TASers and forumers
CoolKirby for the sheer amount of TASing he did.
Warning: Opinions expressed by Nach or others in this post do not necessarily reflect the views, opinions, or position of Nach himself on the matter(s) being discussed therein.
Experienced player (630)
I vote for CoolKirby and solarplex.
Here, my YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/dekutony
Editor, Experienced player (852)
Bloobiebla and MrGrunz for their amazing LoZ:OoT TAS!
Byrz and PoochyEXE Mr. Kelly R. Flewin
Mr. Kelly R. Flewin Just another random gamer ---- <OmnipotentEntity> How do you people get bored in the span of 10 seconds? Worst ADD ever.
EgixBacon
He/Him
Player (181)
byrz, diddykong14, keylie, Barhunga, Nexta, and Jcool114 for the TASes of the SMBall duology. I'm sorry if that's too many, in which case you can just take byrz and keylie for the poll.
FanFiction|Youtube Still on Win7! Take that, Microsoft!
Site Admin, Skilled player (1236)
solarplex
Warning: When making decisions, I try to collect as much data as possible before actually deciding. I try to abstract away and see the principles behind real world events and people's opinions. I try to generalize them and turn into something clear and reusable. I hate depending on unpredictable and having to make lottery guesses. Any problem can be solved by systems thinking and acting.
Editor, Expert player (2012)
Solarplex
effort on the first draft means less effort on any draft thereafter - some loser
Guga
He/Him
CoolKirby for working on both Wii and GC, and Solarplex for destroying himself (aka doing Superman 64).
adelikat
He/Him
Emulator Coder, Site Developer, Site Owner, Expert player (3596)
Had to vote solarplex here. He rocked it with 3 runs that I enjoyed a lot. And he took one for the team do "bless" us with Superman 64 finally! Honerable mention to MrGunz and Bloobelia rocked with the super precision we've come to expect from them.
It's hard to look this good. My TAS projects
Active player (471)
I'll opt out of voting! Just want to thank everyone for nominating and good luck to everyone! :) <3 you all and love tasvideos!