The Adventure of Rad Gravity is a cheesy adventure game where the character has an extremely large head. The current run is a slight improvement over the published run.

Game objectives

• Emulator used: FCEUX 2.2.2
  • Beats the game as fast as possible

Comments

This is a slight improvement of minor platforming optimizations and slight improvement to the Blue robot boss. However time was also lost in the re-syncing process, almost entirely due to slightly different timings of the teleporter glitch where Blublu's original inputs did not sync at all in the current version of FCEUX.

Other comments

It really looks like the last boss (and maybe even the next to last boss) can be improved, but nothing I tried seemed to work. If anyone can improve it, you can be co-author. Or just submit it yourself, I won't mind, I was surprised how little I actually improved this run.

Noxxa: Judging.
Noxxa: Accepting as an improvement to the published run.
Spikestuff: Publishing.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
mklip2001
He/Him
Editor
Why is the site treating this as an FDS run? Like your last submitted TAS, this is an NES run. EDIT: Anyway, I watched this just fine on the emulator. It really isn't that different from the published run at all, but it's still a good watch. It's a shame the cow and dog part is still so long in Turvia. Also, the blue robot fight really doesn't make any sense to me. You throw your last bomb away from them, and somehow that ends the fight.
Used to be a frequent submissions commenter. My new computer has had some issues running emulators, so I've been here more sporadically. Still haven't gotten around to actually TASing yet... I was going to improve Kid Dracula for GB. It seems I was beaten to it, though, with a recent awesome run by Hetfield90 and StarvinStruthers. (http://tasvideos.org/2928M.html.) Thanks to goofydylan8 for running Gargoyle's Quest 2 because I mentioned the game! (http://tasvideos.org/2001M.html) Thanks to feos and MESHUGGAH for taking up runs of Duck Tales 2 because of my old signature! Thanks also to Samsara for finishing a Treasure Master run. From the submission comments:
Shoutouts and thanks to mklip2001 for arguably being the nicest and most supportive person on the forums.
EgixBacon
He/Him
Player (181)
mklip2001 wrote:
Why is the site treating this as an FDS run? Like your last submitted TAS, this is an NES run.
I blame the site parser. Remember when it thought Saturday Night Slam Masters was an NES game? Somebody get Randall Munroe on this, we NEED an xkcd about the site parser.
FanFiction|Youtube Still on Win7! Take that, Microsoft!
Alyosha
He/Him
Editor, Expert player (3520)
It could be because the file is the converted version of the original run (fcm->fm2) that it is coming up as FDS. Same with the Jackie Chan run. As for the blue robot fight, yeah I was surprised when I saw that worked as well (completely by accident.) You might also notice that I only actually hit one of the robots. The fight takes the same amount of time for the robots to actually die, the improvement comes from the fact that they die further away from me, so I can start moving earlier, saving about 5 frames.
Post subject: Movie published
TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This movie has been published. The posts before this message apply to the submission, and posts after this message apply to the published movie. ---- [2850] NES The Adventures of Rad Gravity by Blublu & Alyosha in 16:45.69