<scrimpeh> the count's countdown on nes
<arandomgameTASer> BETTER BE
<Spikestuff> that isn't done already
<arandomgameTASer> count's countdown 2
<scrimpeh> idk
<Anonycat> Color a Dinosaur...by Numbers
<fsvgm777> Tekk-- killed
<scrimpeh> idc either, for that matter.
<fsvgm777> Mario's Early Years: Fun with Numbers.

If you're expecting a detailed explanation on this, I'll give a TL;DR version: Auto-Scrolling The Best Video Game.
Don't expect a detailed explanation for an amazing auto-scrolling game.

Samsara: No One Can Judge Mr. Domino
Samsara: Yes One Can Stop Mr. Domiyes. Wait. Um. Okay. Viewer feedback is actually remarkably high for a game like this, with most of the actual feedback in the thread confirming just how much people enjoy it. It looks well done, too, so I'm accepting it to Moons.
Note to publishers: This was pre-claimed by fsvgm777. No One Can Stop Mr. Fsvgm777.
fsvgm777: No one can stop me indeed.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #4999: Spikestuff's PSX No One Can Stop Mr. Domino in 11:32.94
Editor, Experienced player (817)
Hypnotising. Yes vote. (Have domino games always been this entertaining?)
Warepire
He/Him
Editor
Brilliant. Yes vote.
Former player
So this is how they play domino in Japan... Yes vote!
Current project: Gex 3 any% Paused: Gex 64 any% There are no N64 emulators. Just SM64 emulators with hacky support for all the other games.
That was surprisingly entertaining. Yes Vote from me as well!
The game itself is an autoscroller with a nearly set in stone solution path. If you screw it up, you just go in laps until you die or until you get it right. In a TAS environment, that's pretty close to trivial. I'm assuming people are mostly voting based on having never seen the game before. It's been done in AGDQ only about a minute longer WITH screwing up and having to do extra laps. The only other differences are a few stray dominos off the set areas and not hitting quite all of the speed boosts.
Skilled player (1436)
I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. Current projects: NES: Tetris "fastest 999999" (improvement, with r57shell) Genesis: Adventures of Batman & Robin (with Truncated); Pocahontas; Comix Zone (improvement); Mickey Mania (improvement); RoboCop versus The Terminator (improvement); Gargoyles (with feos)
as breakown would says : you are the man Mr Domino ! easy yes vote
WST
She/Her
Active player (442)
Oh, what a dumb game, с такой-то реактивной тягой из пукана неудивительно, что никто его не в силах остановить, короче, yes vote :)
S3&A [Amy amy%] improvement (with Evil_3D & kaan55) — currently in SPZ2 my TAS channel · If I ever come into your dream, I’ll be riding an eggship :)
Editor, Expert player (2012)
Giving it a Meh. It's decently fast, but the constant stops for dominos to fall over gets old.
effort on the first draft means less effort on any draft thereafter - some loser
Editor, Skilled player (1410)
The stops for dominos to fall indeed kill the gameplay a bit, but they aren't boring at all to watch, so I'm voting yes
My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVoUfT49xN9TU-gDMHv57sw Projects: SMW 96 exit. SDW any%, with Amaraticando. SMA2 SMW small only Kaizo Mario World 3
Post subject: Movie published
TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This movie has been published. The posts before this message apply to the submission, and posts after this message apply to the published movie. ---- [3071] PSX No One Can Stop Mr. Domino by Spikestuff in 11:32.94