Well, due the entire week of no response on the entire run, except for messaging Alyosha, shoutouts to him, gone and submitted it.

Information:

• Completes an Entire loop (16)
  • Death to save time (bonus)
  • Catipulation
Most of the movement was identical to the TAS that さぼP made, even though this one was done from scratch.
I don't care if this becomes a 2 man TAS in the end, so yeah.

Why 16?

16, is the final mansion with a different layout. The RTA runners use 15 for some bizarre reason.
I was able to splice my input from the earlier layouts into the later levels, of course some adjustments had to be made, but the results and movement were the same, so the total before loops is 16.

You died!

It's faster. shrugs

Possible Improvements

I don't know. If you can find any, you can splice your input in, and then it would still sync.

Fog: Judging...
Fog: I have mixed feelings regarding this run.
Although the run was technically sound, I personally didn't find the run too entertaining, and quite repetitive.
On the other hand, the audience seems to disagree with me and mostly enjoyed the run. While viewer feedback is positive, it's not overwhelmingly positive.
Considering both sides of the coin, I'm going with my gut instinct and accepting this for Vault.
Fog: Processing...

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #5044: Spikestuff's NES Mappy in 06:03.09
Alyosha
He/Him
Editor, Expert player (3521)
Nice run. I played this when I was little and remember being tricked by those cats that hide behind the items, but it was pretty fun for a simple and kind of silly game. Oh one interesting thing I found out while looking at the code of this one is that the score is actually stored in Decimal and goes up to 99 milliom before rolling over, so anyone wanting to make a max score run would be playing for quite a while!
Editor, Player (53)
I really liked playing this game as a kid and also liked its music. Thanks for the run Spikestuff. The TAS looks good, only quirk I may wanted to see is that in bonus games at least you also jumped to the left (on the 1st platform) just for some variety.
I'm the best in the Universe! Remember that!
Active player (434)
voted yes,reminds me of a similar game with a car driving on town and lots of hearts and weird enemies
TAS i'm interested: megaman series: mmbn1 all chips, mmx3 any% psx glitched fighting games with speed goals in general
Invariel
He/Him
Editor, Site Developer, Player (169)
Did you mean City Connection?
I am still the wizard that did it. "On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." -- Satoru Iwata <scrimpy> at least I now know where every map, energy and save room in this game is
Post subject: Movie published
TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This movie has been published. The posts before this message apply to the submission, and posts after this message apply to the published movie. ---- [3101] NES Mappy by Spikestuff in 06:03.09
It just feels wrong not playing theough the bonus levels. This is one game wher the fastest completion is not the most skilful.