Submission Text Full Submission Page
And now there's 3 Spikestuff TASes on the workbench, and they're all fighting games with a possibility that a ringout can be done.
  • Difficulty: Not Easy
  • Manipulates something
  • Underwater fighting at Atlantis

Why does the underwater part look sluggish?

Underwater, punching, everything is slower, knocking Dural just takes a bit longer, and I wanted to do the Bonus fight instead of leaving dead input (You still get credits losing to Dural).

Fog: Why must you do this to me Spikestuff? Judging.
Spikestuff: 'Cause I love ya hun.
Fog: </3
Spikestuff: I'll be back. :V

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #5052: Spikestuff's Genesis Virtua Fighter 2 in 01:31.18
Editor, Experienced player (894)
Nice, someone else picked up this game. I started TASing it a while ago, but was too lazy to finish it. Unfortunately, your tactic of fighting fair and square, while honorable, is not the fastest way to do ring-outs in this game... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyDaKI9AB14 Both Kage and Akira have a fast movement tactic like this, it wasn't definitive to me which is actually faster.
Post subject: Ping AKheon hi
Spikestuff
They/Them
Editor, Publisher, Expert player (2292)
Can you explain how you did this, I will be updating the file to this method, I won't cancel the submission. Like, as a quick lil input rundown, or input file.
WebNations/Sabih wrote:
+fsvgm777 never censoring anything.
Disables Comments and Ratings for the YouTube account. Something better for yourself and also others.
Editor, Experienced player (894)
Both Kage and Akira have a simple forward movement of just holding right and turbo'ing A. Kage is a more complex character and he has another dash as well: A, f, d+f, A, f, d+f... Or at least this was the fastest way I could utilize his forward step. Alternating between these two movements is a way to manipulate enemy A.I. as well.
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom... crunchy!