Let's pretty much replay the previous movie.
Game objectives
  • Aims for fastest completion of one game
  • Plays at hardest level (3 card draw)
Comments
The previous movie is improved by 14 frames. In brief, the foundation is built in a different way; clubs, hearts, spades and diamonds, instead of clubs, diamonds, hearts, spades and the following cards are moved in a different order: the nine of spades, the six of clubs (when moving to foundation pile) and the nine of clubs. 13 frames saved.
In the previous movie, at frame 1594: bad optimization when moving cursor from tableau column 5 to column 2. 1 frame saved.
I was actually expecting someone else to figure out these flaws a long time ago. Oh well. Anyway, after playing the first 75 different layouts, I'm really starting to believe that the game cannot be solved any faster than this and this is the only layout that allows the game to be beaten in less than 38 seconds. It is a challenge to beat a game where every move except one either exposes a face-down card or moves a card from the waste. And in my experience, the game generates pretty bad decks in general.
Thanks
Thanks to mmbossman and FractalFusion for the published runs.

Fog: Judging.
Fog: I'm going to echo the sentiments of the previous submission by Nach: "This is not even remotely entertaining". However, it is faster than the previous run, so I'm accepting it as an improvement to the previous publication.
Spikestuff: I'll be done in an hour. (Assuming YouTube will cooperate.)
It ended up being 10 minutes.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #5086: TheRealThingy's NES Solitaire in 00:37.82
Post subject: Movie published
TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This movie has been published. The posts before this message apply to the submission, and posts after this message apply to the published movie. ---- [3113] NES Solitaire by TheRealThingy in 00:37.82