Submission Text Full Submission Page
SNES 9X 1.43 used, No Passwords,Cheats,Warps. About Game: SNES Version of "Street Fighter 2 World Warrior" is a little change than Original version. 1 Challenge stage isn't available out of 3. Speed is around 10-15 Frames Slow. All combos moves are Same in Both Parts.
About Timeattack: As I said before & Other too, Repeated moves timeattack won't be entertaining to watch instead of Tricks (Combos) Timeattack, I follow this. Only a few no of combo are available in this game. Used All Possible Combos. Aim to finish game in fastest time using combos moves. Hopefully an Awesome Watch.
Cancelling it because of my Genesis Version.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #564: Radz's SNES Street Fighter 2 World W in 11:56.96
Former player
This is getting better. My biggest complaint is that you used the European version which runs at a different speed than the US (or Japanese) version. I like the variety of attacks used, but I must question why you miss sometimes. Quite often your opponent falls down dizzy but you keep attacking all the same.
Do Not Talk About Feitclub http://www.feitclub.com
feitclub wrote:
This is getting better. My biggest complaint is that you used the European version which runs at a different speed than the US (or Japanese) version. I like the variety of attacks used, but I must question why you miss sometimes. Quite often your opponent falls down dizzy but you keep attacking all the same.
I used Europe version because i have'nt USA/JAPAN. Only speed is a little slow, not the gameplay & combos. I missed after dizzy and start hits, because doing the combo was taking less damage. Missing the combo and then connecting the moves again get counter attack & get more damage. It also save time.
Radz.
I'd voted Meh on it, because I would've liked to see it played at the hardest difficulty setting. Other than that, the combinations were pretty cool.
BiroZombie wrote:
I'd voted Meh on it, because I would've liked to see it played at the hardest difficulty setting. Other than that, the combinations were pretty cool.
I don't know why eveyone is voting, even without watching movie deeply. i played over hardest difficulty level 7. due to my combos combination its looks easy. better if someone try by himself, then he will get what is hard & easy. very depressed with voting. It's 100% improved than last 2 SF mvoies.. but :(
Radz.
Biro, it was played at the highest setting. Great diversity and planning (Especially interception Bison with his cannonball roll.). I especially like that you didn't rely heavily on superpowers, but took out the cpu as a real martial artist would; bare fisted. Hopwever, I don't like your choice of character. IMHO Ryu is much too overdone, why not do a challenge with Dhalsim or Zangief (Whom I consider to be the worst characters in the game)? Still, a yes from me.
"We observe the behaviour of simple folk, and derive pleasure from their defects." -Aristotle - Book of Humour
Editor, Reviewer, Experienced player (968)
One downside is that this version doesn't show the number of hits in combos. Still it's better than the previous attempts, I think. Whoever thinks this isn't played at the hardest difficulty didn't watched the video. It's obvious. Terimakasih did a version with Zangief. It was mostly abuse of the piledriver.
Truncated wrote:
One downside is that this version doesn't show the number of hits in combos.
Yes But i think it's not necessary because. Maximum combos hits are 4-5.
Radz.
Former player
MahaTmA wrote:
Dhalsim or Zangief (Whom I consider to be the worst characters in the game)
I know you're probably not experienced, but that is wrong on so many levels. There are exactly 3 characters worth using in this game, and Sim and Gief are two of them. Guile is the likely #1, his normals are great and sonic boom is at its best ever. Sim is pretty close to Guile actually, as this is an extremely defensive game and his high-priority limbs are perfectly suited to that; it's almost impossible for anyone to get in on him, and you can't really keep him away with fireballs either because he can slide underneath them. Gief is #3 for one simple reason: If he knocks you down once, you die. This game doesn't allow you to perform "reversal" moves (Capcom didn't think of this until Champion Edition), which means that you cannot escape piledriver ticks OR prevent him from performing said ticks as you get up. He has a tough time getting in on both of the top two, though, which is why he's only #3. Actually, Ryu and Ken are the WORST characters in this game, by far. Capcom definitely made sure not to let that happen again, and have been generally successful though not always (see X-Men vs. Street Fighter). Anyway...nice movie! -Josh
but then you take my 75 perchance chance of winning, if we was to go one-on-one, and then add 66 and two-thirds ch...percents...i got a 141 and two-thirds chance of winning at sacrifice
For those Who Voted for Meh... Please clearify, why? so I may improve. Thanks.
Radz.
Player (209)
Josh you're right. Gief is even in ssf2 the best trapper of all characters, if he got you in the corner its almost impossible to escape since his pile driver has the by far best reach of all and combinated with a mid kick or punch (no matter if opponent blocks or not) he gets you everytime. Your movie is good shakespere but i will release a Ken version soon that will have even more combos that are almost nearly impossible. I work my 3rd day on this movie beated 6 opponents with already more than 2000 rerecords!!!
See my perfect 100% movie-walkthroughs of the best RPG games on http://www.freewebs.com/saturnsmovies/index.htm Current TAS project (with new videos): Super Metroid Redesign, any% speedrun
Editor, Reviewer, Experienced player (968)
>his high-priority limbs are perfectly suited to that; I have to ask about this: I always felt they were low-priority, that is every time I use them the computer punches my limbs and I get damage while they don't. In what way are they high priority? I also have to add that Zangief and Dalhsim are the easiest characters to beat when the computer plays them, but that could be because of bad AI.
Former player
They're high priority because the CPU cheats. Seriously, if you use him in vs. matches you'll see that his limbs beat out all kinds of stuff. -Josh
but then you take my 75 perchance chance of winning, if we was to go one-on-one, and then add 66 and two-thirds ch...percents...i got a 141 and two-thirds chance of winning at sacrifice
It desynchs for me when you meet Zangief. I'm sure I'm using the irght rom.. Nevermind, I always forget to check the "Use WIP timing" box ;P I think it was an awesome attack and I played this game alot as a kid with my favourites Guile, Dhalsim and Blanka, so Yes! from my side :) Loved when you beat that god damn wrestling monstercock communist Zangief and pussy Vega :D
Today I tried, SF2 Champions Edition. It's impossible to do a better timeattack than Worlds Warrior. Because SFII CE, have'nt dizzy combos. which means more time will be charge. So i don't think Street fighter II timeattack can be improved anymore. I did the best one, believe me.
Radz.
Player (61)
God Job Shakespeare, YES from me.
nesrocks
He/Him
Player (241)
i think it should be played on normal difficulty. the fact that enemy blocks so much only makes it harder for us to record the craziest combos. i tried recording the game and i didnt have much freedom, in fact the combos that i did were a result of how the enemy let me hit him instead of doing combos i wanted to.
Player (209)
In SF2 World Warrior maybe not, but I think Super Street Fighter 2 has more moves and combos you can do. I disagree that Zangief is the easiest character to beat as CPU. As I had nothing to do some years ago I made a tournament of all 16 CPU Fighters on 8 Stars playing against each other. Every Character done 15 fights (against all except himself) in VS mode switched with 1st and 2nd player side balanced. The score was folowing: Fight won = 1 point, Fight lost = 0 points 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 1. Ryu **** 1 0 1 0 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 0 2. E.Honda 0 **** 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 1 0 1 0 0 0 3. Blanka 1 1 **** 1 0 0 0 1 1 1 1 0 1 0 0 0 4. Guile 0 1 0 **** 0 0 0 1 1 1 1 1 0 1 0 0 5. Ken 1 1 1 1 **** 1 1 1 0 0 1 1 0 0 0 1 6. Chun Li 0 1 1 1 0 **** 1 0 0 1 1 1 1 0 0 0 7. Zangief 0 1 1 1 0 0 **** 1 0 1 1 1 1 0 1 1 8. Dhalsim 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 **** 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 1 9. T.Hawk 0 1 0 0 1 1 1 1 **** 1 0 0 1 1 1 0 10. Feilong 0 1 0 0 1 0 0 1 0 **** 1 1 1 0 0 1 11. Dee Jay 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 1 0 **** 0 0 0 0 0 12. Cammy 0 1 1 0 0 0 0 1 1 0 1 **** 0 0 1 1 13. Balrog 0 0 0 1 1 0 0 0 0 0 1 1 **** 0 0 1 14. Vega 0 1 1 0 1 1 1 1 0 1 1 1 1 **** 0 1 15. Sagat 0 1 1 1 1 1 0 1 0 1 1 0 1 1 **** 0 16. M.Bison 1 1 1 1 0 1 0 0 1 0 1 0 0 0 1 **** The result from best to worst: 1. Ryu (12/3) 2. Vega (11/4) 3. Ken, Zangief, Sagat (10/5) 4. T.Hawk (9/6) 5. Chun Li, Blanka, M.Bison (8/7) 6. Guile, Feilong, Cammy (7/8) 7. Balrog (5/10) 8. E.Honda, Dhalsim (3/12) 9. Dee Jay (2/13) Of course there is some randomness but this makes a good picture which CPU Fighter's are top and which not and as you see Zangief was 3rd together with Ken and Sagat.
See my perfect 100% movie-walkthroughs of the best RPG games on http://www.freewebs.com/saturnsmovies/index.htm Current TAS project (with new videos): Super Metroid Redesign, any% speedrun
I watched the movie. Although Ryu may not be the most fun character to watch, Shakespeare did a flawless job as far as I could tell (and I used to play this game a LOT). It may be possible that a few frames could have been saved by foot-sweeping certain enemies instead of repeatedly light-kicking them, but I understand that Shakespeare did it on purpose for the sake of variety. YES vote. *edit* because I´m an idiot.
Erklärung der Relativität: "Wenn du deine Nase in meinen Po steckst, haben wir beide eine Nase im Po. Nur ich bin relativ besser dran."
Thanks for Voting. I tried my best. Now it's all upto voters. Anyway i m here to share some Street Fighter II - The New Challengers Combos. For those who are working on Ken/Ryo Timeattack. Catch it. http://kofdangerous.simgames.net/tmp/demo-ssf2.rar
Radz.
Player (209)
By the way: A "Yes" from me since in SF2 - World Warrior it's the best right now.
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom... blech, stale!