(Link to video)
Submission Text Full Submission Page
Made as a SuperPlay to minimize a time in this game.Not to minimize framecounts. To use a NegCon I custmized old BizHawk and publised. New BizHawk can use a NegCon. So I convert that movie file to a standard movie file. Real rerecordConut is 6140.

Fog: Judging.
Fog: Just like the previous submission of this category, this only completes a single time trial course instead of the full game.
While the time trial itself looks relatively optimized, it would be better to have a submission which actually completes the full game.
Rejecting for not completing the game.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #5709: IDK's PSX Ridge Racer "T.T.#12 in 2'20"529" in 04:33.26
Spikestuff
They/Them
Editor, Publisher, Expert player (2292)
Jesus. Branch explanation. T.T. is the Time Trail course. It's stated as follows by the game (For speed: Left is NTSC-U | Right is NTSC-J) Race: 3 Laps Max Speed 138mph or 220km/h High-Level which is the one below is Race: 3 Laps Max Speed: 125mph or 200km/h Does that mean NTSC-U is faster? #12 refers to the car chosen. > RT Blue Solvalou Triggering the name screen can be brought up sooner, the wait wasn't needed. My issue with this, is that it's not a complete TAS. Just a single stage one again. The game actually has an end goal which is to defeat and unlock the Devil Car. Being a single race instead of a full game I'm giving it a Meh vote. As a suggestion as an encoder, please stop using SCPH-1000 it's ass for us encoders. Upgrade to the recommend SCPH-5500. Also for Ridge Racer isn't it better to do the 1998 release which guns for 60fps? (I forgot there was a release that didn't feature any other games, and was a full one not Arcade style) Just like the other submission before it. Here's an alternate encode from behind the car: Link to video
WebNations/Sabih wrote:
+fsvgm777 never censoring anything.
Disables Comments and Ratings for the YouTube account. Something better for yourself and also others.
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom