Submission Text Full Submission Page
1)By a hidden command, I can use another cars and extra cources. 2)Select the last cource(Metro City). 3)Select TNK. 4)Clear the last cource(Metro City). TNK can accelerate by touching the wall polygons. TNK can fly by pinching it on the polygons.

Noxxa: Claiming.
IDK, since we have had to reject multiple submissions in a short timespan (this is the third this month, and fourth overall), I am revoking your ability to make submissions until you can prove to make one that correctly follows the Movierules.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #5712: IDK's PSX Runabout "with a hidden command" in 02:08.98
Spikestuff
They/Them
Editor, Publisher, Expert player (2292)
Felony 11–79 since that's what the title is known outside of Japan/Asia for the first game. Single Level. There are a total of 3 levels. Just 3 in the entire game. DOWN TOWN, SEA SIDE, METRO CITY/PARIS Now you're stating you're using a password, for a better car. I'm going to leave that to an actual judge for that statement. Also for those wondering the TNK he used here's the requirement without the password: Unlocks: After completing the Metro course with NO accumulated damage. I'm voting a heavy No just for the password and being incomplete.
WebNations/Sabih wrote:
+fsvgm777 never censoring anything.
Disables Comments and Ratings for the YouTube account. Something better for yourself and also others.
Player (26)
I'm fine with using a password for extra courses but not so much with using it to skip to the last course. And, does the extra car you're getting make the game easier or harder to play? If harder, I'm all for it; if this car is simply better than other cars, not so much.
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom... blech, salty!