Submission Text Full Submission Page
Bisqwit: Oops, I accidentally deleted this submission content... Sorry about that. But since this submission was incomplete and cancelled, it doesn't matter much, I think.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #601: BillBull's Genesis The Lion King in 14:40.97
Former player
Dysynced at the final boss; you don't throw him off like you're supposed to.
Actually Nifboy, the movie doesn't desync, Dan just ended it too early. I would give this a yes vote if the movie actually finished, but for now I will refrain from voting. I decided to throw off Scar myself and is it just me or does it take forever? One question: In Be Prepared you go over lava while riding a log. Does this lava count as a pit or a one-hit kill? If it is a one-hit kill maybe you could get hit by bats to cross the lava?
Well excuted, but voting no since it doesn't play until the very end. If the ending is added, this is a "yes" vote.
"We observe the behaviour of simple folk, and derive pleasure from their defects." -Aristotle - Book of Humour
Former player
Unfortunately, the lava acts as a pit if you are still invulnerable from being hit. You fall right through it. When not invulnerable, you still die immediately on contact with it. I'm resubmitting this, with a proper ending. Sorry about that.