(Link to video)
Submission Text Full Submission Page
At the fork in the road, follow the rocky path. lt will take you to the dragon's lair.
Where will the other one take me?
Space Ace!
Oh right, it's past April Fools. Should actually write something now.

The Stuff

• BizHawk 2.2.1
  • Collect the bounty... and the girl
  • Play with superhuman timing
  • Low amount of input

Special Thanks

• Frankomatic for his lovely guide and explanations on things within Dragon's Lair in his 'OGT Quickie' for the game.
  • Whoever I told about this project to keep shut about it, like I always do for when I do a stupid game for April Fools.
  • Night Trap (the better version) for not working. Cause it's a 2 disk game and Hawk didn't properly support it... in the Dev Build which temporarily "supported" it.

Noxxa: Quoth the Vault rules:
  • If a game consists of presenting a story, with little to no user creativity altering the game in any way, then it is unacceptable.
    • This includes games which are overwhelmingly made up of cut scenes, with little to no user interaction anywhere.
      • For example, Super Adventure Rockman.
    • Games which are of a Choose Your Own Adventure story book variety, where the user has no creative control beyond choosing between predefined choices.
Also, this was already done ten years ago. #2037: DarkKobold's SegaCD Dragon's Lair in 10:45.65
Rejecting.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #5888: Spikestuff's SegaCD Dragon's Lair in 10:48.95
nymx
He/Him
Editor, Judge, Skilled player (1639)
Wow! I haven't seen this game since the early 80's and didn't even know that Sega put it out on the CD. YES! Vote I don't think people will actually know how hard this game was, seeing that you had to know the right input at the right time. When I tried this way back when, i was wasting quarters to just guess what move to make next. Finally nice to see how this game played all the way to the end. Nice job.
I recently discovered that if you haven't reached a level of frustration with TASing any game, then you haven't done your due diligence. ---- SOYZA: Are you playing a game? NYMX: I'm not playing a game, I'm TASing. SOYZA: Oh...so its not a game...Its for real? ---- Anybody got a Quantum computer I can borrow for 20 minutes? Nevermind...eien's 64 core machine will do. :) ---- BOTing will be the end of all games. --NYMX
Twisted_Eye
He/Him
Active player (332)
Random Actiony Crap: The Movie: The Game: The Movie
MESHUGGAH
Other
Skilled player (1889)
At 2:42 you have a slightly different route than the previous world record holder. He didn't upload his run but in one of his public bloopers you see he gets the wall on the right side instead on the left. Link to video
PhD in TASing 🎓 speedrun enthusiast ❤🚷🔥 white hat hacker ▓ black box tester ░ censorships and rules...
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom... juicy!
Editor, Player (10)
This run could be legitimately published as of now, since triviality is no longer a factor for approval.
Spikestuff
They/Them
Editor, Publisher, Expert player (2292)
WebNations/Sabih wrote:
+fsvgm777 never censoring anything.
Disables Comments and Ratings for the YouTube account. Something better for yourself and also others.