(Link to video)
Submission Text Full Submission Page
This is a rom hack of sonic the hedgehog 1 & 2 but we play with team.
This is my 4 run optimised, but i think is possibility to optimised more.
I use every glitch abuse on this game.

GoddessMaria: Judging...
GoddessMaria: Replaced with Light Spike'd version.
GoddessMaria: Hello, Zekann, and welcome to TASVideos! Unfortunately, your submission does not meet site standards. It must be optimized and beat all known records. In addition to that, the co-creator of this ROM hack has made it known that he does not recommend TASing this game in this stage as it is still being actively worked on which will fix many of the bugs and glitches present in this current build.
That being said, I am rejecting this submission.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
Spikestuff
They/Them
Editor, Publisher, Expert player (2292)
Someone else can answer the question of "Is it optimal?" I'm handling the answer for the question "Is there blank input at the end?" Spoilers, yes, yes there is. 447 frames of it. Light Spike.
WebNations/Sabih wrote:
+fsvgm777 never censoring anything.
Disables Comments and Ratings for the YouTube account. Something better for yourself and also others.
WST
She/Her
Active player (442)
I am not surprised. Sadly, can’t check how good or bad it is at this moment (I will take a look a few hours later), but actually, I kind of expected this kind of post from you here. Thank you for always checking it.
S3&A [Amy amy%] improvement (with Evil_3D & kaan55) — currently in SPZ2 my TAS channel · If I ever come into your dream, I’ll be riding an eggship :)
EZGames69
He/They
Publisher, Reviewer, Expert player (3968)
Ill be making a temp encode later today Nevermind, the author uploaded one on his YouTube channel. Edit: so this is actually the 3rd version of this movie and not the one submitted. I'll be leaving it up until the author or someone else provides an encode of the current version. Edit2: GM has posted an encode here: http://tasvideos.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=470625#470625
[14:15] <feos> WinDOES what DOSn't 12:33:44 PM <Mothrayas> "I got an oof with my game!" Mothrayas Today at 12:22: <Colin> thank you for supporting noble causes such as my feet MemoryTAS Today at 11:55 AM: you wouldn't know beauty if it slapped you in the face with a giant fish [Today at 4:51 PM] Mothrayas: although if you like your own tweets that's the online equivalent of sniffing your own farts and probably tells a lot about you as a person MemoryTAS Today at 7:01 PM: But I exert big staff energy honestly lol Samsara Today at 1:20 PM: wouldn't ACE in a real life TAS just stand for Actually Cease Existing
GoddessMaria
She/Her
Reviewer, Experienced player (848)
It must be noted that the co-creator of Sonic Classic Heroes, flamewing (Marzojr on here), does not recommend TASing the hack currently as a new version is in the works with lots of bug fixes. I had inquired with him directly about it and he discouraged it as the next version was already in progress that will fix many of the bugs and glitches (if not all of them) in the present in this version. Also, as a person that occasionally does RTA for this, the run is quite questionable... plus I'm fairly sure you could make a verification movie that completes the game with Team Sonic that gets all Emeralds to use with this. Are you sure that you've tried every possible strat for this? For example, Spring Yard 3. At the very start, 1 Super Peelout before jumping, bounce off of a Buzz Bomber, Super Dash up+right at the right positioning which should line you up with the Invincibility Monitor as seen here. Link to video
Current projects: failing at life
Active player (434)
what rom is this hack applied to, and how do i apply the hack to the rom?
TAS i'm interested: megaman series: mmbn1 all chips, mmx3 any% psx glitched fighting games with speed goals in general
GoddessMaria
She/Her
Sonic Classic Heroes is a ROM hack of Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (16-bit).
Editor, Experienced player (577)
I think this is the type of TAS that is good enough to share in YT and these forums, but not enough for a submission, I watched a little of the movie on the encode and I spoted some mistakes, GHZ3 capsule is hit too late for me, and you missed the level warp in MZ2/3, I guess is more faster because Knuckles slowed down a considerable time in some places. And as marzojr and Maria says, this hack is not recomended for TASing atm.
You can see more TASes on my youtube channel
GoddessMaria
She/Her
Just uploaded a temp encode for this submission. It will be in the main post as well. Link to video
Zekann
He/Him
Player (62)
I dont use the zip for MZ2/3 because for me is more fast to not use the zip on this level
WST
She/Her
Active player (442)
Thank you for the encode, GoddessMaria! I wasn’t able to play it, because it’s done on BizHawk. Now I can say that for my eyes there are some visible mistakes, and it will be very easy for me to improve this run. Someone who is good at controlling 3 characters at once can do it even better. However, it’s a good run for a beginner, a lot better than what PLAYERONE made. As usually, I recommend joining our community and working together on future runs instead of doing such submissions.
S3&A [Amy amy%] improvement (with Evil_3D & kaan55) — currently in SPZ2 my TAS channel · If I ever come into your dream, I’ll be riding an eggship :)
Techokami
He/Him
My two biggest complaints about the run: 1) Final hit on Final Zone (Scrap Brain 3) boss should be delayed to the last possible moment. This is because it falls slower when defeated. You showed the player being able to survive clipping into the floor; can this be taken advantage of to make the last hit delayed longer than what is possible in stock Sonic 1? 2) No input during Sky Chase Zone. I know, it's an autoscroller. I know, you're invincible. But this is a TAS, and one of the key elements of a TAS is entertainment value. Just sitting there is boring as hell. Do something! Try to kill all the badniks in style. Get all the rings. Hell, you're in Super forms, why not abuse that to get a crazy high hit combo by defeating enemies without jumping?? Voting no.
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom... om, nom, nom... nom nom