Submission Text Full Submission Page
Very optimised run and use abuse glitch
Optimised : Labyrinth Zone (level 2 and 3)
       Capsule animals on the second part of run

feos: Canceling this submission, because the author acknowledged none of the problems brought up in the previously rejected submission thread.
Spikestuff: Here's the encode btw (Shoutouts to my Internet for being punctual when it mattered most): [dead link removed]

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
ViGadeomes
He/Him
Judge, Active player (303)
I'm running it on 2.3 and I remove blank inputs. He doesn't know exactely how to use BizHawk, sorry for him... I'll explain him how to do.
WST
She/Her
Active player (442)
Again another “very optimised run” of a Sonic game? Huh.
S3&A [Amy amy%] improvement (with Evil_3D & kaan55) — currently in SPZ2 my TAS channel · If I ever come into your dream, I’ll be riding an eggship :)
Spikestuff
They/Them
Editor, Publisher, Expert player (2292)
Previous Submission Judgement Notes:
GoddessMaria wrote:
Hello, Zekann, and welcome to TASVideos! Unfortunately, your submission does not meet site standards. It must be optimized and beat all known records. In addition to that, the co-creator of this ROM hack has made it known that he does not recommend TASing this game in this stage as it is still being actively worked on which will fix many of the bugs and glitches present in this current build. That being said, I am rejecting this submission.
You are running literally the exact same version as your previous submission that was rejected on top of all that. Light Spike input of 14350 frames. (I'll throw a submission encode since his YouTube and the Spiked time doesn't match and I can't bother checking it sidebyside for level and input comparisons.)
WebNations/Sabih wrote:
+fsvgm777 never censoring anything.
Disables Comments and Ratings for the YouTube account. Something better for yourself and also others.
Techokami
He/Him
Soooo... I take it you didn't address the issues I brought up in the previous submission?
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom... *burp*!
Banned User, Active player (436)
So on top of not addressing any of the issues from the previous submission, this run appears to be slower than the previous submission. I honestly don't know what to say. This is just sad. I'm actually tempted to make a tas of this romhack just to show you how it's done.
Editor, Experienced player (577)
Even if the movie will be really "optimized" I think the "Team Super Sonic" goal will be rejected, to access to this feature you need to enter a cheat code right? Normally this is not accepted here.
You can see more TASes on my youtube channel
Spikestuff
They/Them
Editor, Publisher, Expert player (2292)
kaan55 wrote:
This run appears to be slower than the previous submission
I hope you're not comparing TAStimes and instead the run itself: This one -> 27:07.95 Previous one -> 27:47.85 (If you're comparing by TAStime.)
WebNations/Sabih wrote:
+fsvgm777 never censoring anything.
Disables Comments and Ratings for the YouTube account. Something better for yourself and also others.
Banned User, Active player (436)
Evil_3D wrote:
Even if the movie will be really "optimized" I think the "Team Super Sonic" goal will be rejected, to access to this feature you need to enter a cheat code right? Normally this is not accepted here.
I mean in the context of doing an NG+ run I think it would be allowed.
Spikestuff wrote:
kaan55 wrote:
This run appears to be slower than the previous submission
I hope you're not comparing TAStimes and instead the run itself: This one -> 27:07.95 Previous one -> 27:47.85 (If you're comparing by TAStime.)
Oh wait I goofed. For some reason I thought a minute's worth of frames was 6000 instead of 3600 so I thought the time was 29 something :p