Submission Text Full Submission Page
According TAS done. I changed the difficulty of the game to "Easy" since it makes no difference in what difficulty, the other difficulties will simply leave the bosses with more life and the levels will have more enemies. only.
I feel that I was faster in this TAS, different from the first one I did.
I could go faster if not for the RNG in the Forest Stage.

Samsara: Judging.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
Spikestuff
They/Them
Editor, Publisher, Expert player (2292)
I changed the difficulty of the game to "Easy" since it makes no difference in what difficulty.
First Level's requirements in glass that's needed to be cleaned (Easy / Medium / Hard): So that was some misinformation... This TAS was made in easily a day without any other preparation or any time dedicated to it. The same questionable movements appear again in the first level. I advise you to take your time with your next movie and upload to the userfiles if you're not comfortable with submitting. There's also an insane amount of blank input again but I'm not even going to look over it and fix it when the movie still has obvious issues.
WebNations/Sabih wrote:
+fsvgm777 never censoring anything.
Disables Comments and Ratings for the YouTube account. Something better for yourself and also others.
Emulator Coder, Judge, Experienced player (608)
http://tasvideos.org/userfiles/info/66377775510951160 Movie file with truncation. I'm not sure if you're actually aware of this, but timing ends on the last frame of input. You should be truncating your input. Your mashing is also very questionable on its own. Along with a lot of the run itself. Also wondering why you used 1.13.2 instead of 2.5.1. Windows 32bit user? Regardless, movie is sub-optimal as shown by Spike lol
Experienced player (948)
Why and how ! I proposed to restart and remake this run to help the runner... He agree this proposal yesterday, but I don't understand why He submit this new run!!! I go to tell him to cancel and that it's not possible to make a good run in only one night.
GAW sms... Totally destroyed
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom... want more!
zoboner wrote:
Why and how ! I proposed to restart and remake this run to help the runner... He agree this proposal yesterday, but I don't understand why He submit this new run!!! I go to tell him to cancel and that it's not possible to make a good run in only one night.
I didn't quite understand. I already canceled the TAS, sorry for any inconvenience.. I will study this game further, because I am realizing that I am not fast enough to do a decent TAS (Or that my movements/routes are questionable). When I know better, I will be doing a TAS.
CasualPokePlayer wrote:
http://tasvideos.org/userfiles/info/66377775510951160 Movie file with truncation. I'm not sure if you're actually aware of this, but timing ends on the last frame of input. You should be truncating your input. Your mashing is also very questionable on its own. Along with a lot of the run itself. Also wondering why you used 1.13.2 instead of 2.5.1. Windows 32bit user? Regardless, movie is sub-optimal as shown by Spike lol
The current version does not work on my PC. Don't know it would do so badly.
EZGames69
He/They
Publisher, Reviewer, Expert player (3968)
Do you use a 32 bit OS? Or did you not install the prereq files located near the download links on http://tasvideos.org/BizHawk.html?
[14:15] <feos> WinDOES what DOSn't 12:33:44 PM <Mothrayas> "I got an oof with my game!" Mothrayas Today at 12:22: <Colin> thank you for supporting noble causes such as my feet MemoryTAS Today at 11:55 AM: you wouldn't know beauty if it slapped you in the face with a giant fish [Today at 4:51 PM] Mothrayas: although if you like your own tweets that's the online equivalent of sniffing your own farts and probably tells a lot about you as a person MemoryTAS Today at 7:01 PM: But I exert big staff energy honestly lol Samsara Today at 1:20 PM: wouldn't ACE in a real life TAS just stand for Actually Cease Existing
EZGames69 wrote:
Do you use a 32 bit OS? Or did you not install the prereq files located near the download links on http://tasvideos.org/BizHawk.html?
I use a 32-bit system, due to the conditions. But I will try to find out about the emulator.
xxezrabxxx
He/Him
See if Lsnes works for you
I like to comment on submissions and look around the site. You have probably seen me before (if you have been around for a while) either on the site, Discord, or any other social media. I recently took up making temporary encodes for new submissions. Also, I never forget to greet Tompa wherever I find him! "when resyncing stuff sucks it's called Resuccing" - EZGames69 “If an emulator stops being accepted to the site it should be called an emuLAMEr” - EZGames69 "oh no discord, everything I say will now be logged forever, sdfsdf, time to hide" - Masterjun "just had to give therapy to a taxi with daddy issues" - psx Current Projects: Mother 3 (75% complete)
xxezrabxxx wrote:
See if Lsnes works for you
It works: But I don't know how I configure the emulator's deceleration and acceleration keys.
xxezrabxxx
He/Him
I can't think of it of the top of my head. But I am sure you can find out or have somebody help you
I like to comment on submissions and look around the site. You have probably seen me before (if you have been around for a while) either on the site, Discord, or any other social media. I recently took up making temporary encodes for new submissions. Also, I never forget to greet Tompa wherever I find him! "when resyncing stuff sucks it's called Resuccing" - EZGames69 “If an emulator stops being accepted to the site it should be called an emuLAMEr” - EZGames69 "oh no discord, everything I say will now be logged forever, sdfsdf, time to hide" - Masterjun "just had to give therapy to a taxi with daddy issues" - psx Current Projects: Mother 3 (75% complete)