(Link to video)

The Stuff

• BizHawk 2.5.2
  • A Sandwich
Management and routing in that is the priority to this game/TAS.
Sure you can go out of your way to get something that's that way, but it'd be better to grab the same item when you're already after something else in the same room.
Also having less items in your inventory is slightly faster than running with a full inventory, especially if you're running around with ammo in your back pocket.
Avoiding conflict is probably more important than not even though you will have to backtrack through the same conflict zones, and lag it will still leave with a net positive rather than a negative.

Possible Improvements

That one room with the 2 dogs as a backtrack, yeah that can go up itself.
It's safe to assume that the input can be synced across if an improvement in this room is found, but you'll also have to deal with the Sliding Worms and the 3 dogs in the following rooms before having input that's safe to resync with.

ThunderAxe31: Judging.
ThunderAxe31: Un-claiming due to irl reasons.
feos: Judging...
feos: Watched this room by room along with the rejected submission. Great improvements! Also while at it, I reassessed the tiering, but came to the same conclusion, because in its essence, gameplay remains the same. Accepting to Vault.
Zinfidel: Publishing using EZGames69's encodes.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #7000: Spikestuff & Samsara's NES Bio Hazard in 14:22.13
Post subject: Re: #7000: Spikestuff & Samsara's NES Bio Hazard in 14:22.13
Samsara
She/They
Senior Judge, Site Admin, Expert player (2122)
TASVideoAgent wrote:
That one room with the 2 dogs on the way back as as a backtrack, yeah that can go up itself.
Can confirm that dogs in this game are a pain, but thankfully as a cat lover I have incredible luck with dogs.
TASvideos Admin and acting Senior Judge 💙 | Cohost
warmCabin wrote:
You shouldn't need a degree in computer science to get into this hobby.
EZGames69
He/They
Publisher, Reviewer, Expert player (3968)
I'll be taking this one for encoding
[14:15] <feos> WinDOES what DOSn't 12:33:44 PM <Mothrayas> "I got an oof with my game!" Mothrayas Today at 12:22: <Colin> thank you for supporting noble causes such as my feet MemoryTAS Today at 11:55 AM: you wouldn't know beauty if it slapped you in the face with a giant fish [Today at 4:51 PM] Mothrayas: although if you like your own tweets that's the online equivalent of sniffing your own farts and probably tells a lot about you as a person MemoryTAS Today at 7:01 PM: But I exert big staff energy honestly lol Samsara Today at 1:20 PM: wouldn't ACE in a real life TAS just stand for Actually Cease Existing
nymx
He/Him
Editor, Judge, Skilled player (1639)
Does it seem to bother anyone else, when someone takes a bit and leaves a long straggly piece of food flapping around? Oh, Yes vote.
I recently discovered that if you haven't reached a level of frustration with TASing any game, then you haven't done your due diligence. ---- SOYZA: Are you playing a game? NYMX: I'm not playing a game, I'm TASing. SOYZA: Oh...so its not a game...Its for real? ---- Anybody got a Quantum computer I can borrow for 20 minutes? Nevermind...eien's 64 core machine will do. :) ---- BOTing will be the end of all games. --NYMX
EZGames69
He/They
Publisher, Reviewer, Expert player (3968)
[14:15] <feos> WinDOES what DOSn't 12:33:44 PM <Mothrayas> "I got an oof with my game!" Mothrayas Today at 12:22: <Colin> thank you for supporting noble causes such as my feet MemoryTAS Today at 11:55 AM: you wouldn't know beauty if it slapped you in the face with a giant fish [Today at 4:51 PM] Mothrayas: although if you like your own tweets that's the online equivalent of sniffing your own farts and probably tells a lot about you as a person MemoryTAS Today at 7:01 PM: But I exert big staff energy honestly lol Samsara Today at 1:20 PM: wouldn't ACE in a real life TAS just stand for Actually Cease Existing
Post subject: Movie published
TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This movie has been published. The posts before this message apply to the submission, and posts after this message apply to the published movie. ---- [4408] NES Bio Hazard by Spikestuff & Samsara in 14:22.13