• Emulator: FCEU 0.98.12 patch(Thanks to Blip)
  • Aim for lag-reduced(smooth sound)
  • As fast as possilbe(I hope so...)
  • Take no damage
  • Thanks to FODA for great help and suggestion
This version has more precise movement and attacking way. I also fix some mistakes that had made in the previous one. Okey, no more useless words, take a look at when you have free time.
PS: If you have desyn problem at lv 4-3, please let me know,thanks.

Bisqwit: Good work. Best always gets better. :)

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #687: jecy's NES BATMAN in 09:24.42
I'm watching and I'm VERY impressed! I didn't even know you could do a turn around jump so fast, and believe me, this will definitely make things wayyy better in a speedrun. The Boss fights.. HOLY CRAP! I mean I never knew you could get so in close and tight like that and still survive! Extremely speedy and efficient killing! You turn the absolutely CLUNKY movements of Batman into something amazing.. I mean the jumps are all well executed and some look almost impossible with how narrowly you avoid things. Excellent weapons use make kills that are needed very quick and painless and you eliminate a ton of lag. You manipulate the enemy hit time flawlessly and use it to your advantage in ways I never knew could be done... Best part? Where you make Joker's final henchman your bitch in no time flat. Batman? BatRobot is more like it... this is a definite Yet vote! Mr. Kelly R. Flewin
Mr. Kelly R. Flewin Just another random gamer ---- <OmnipotentEntity> How do you people get bored in the span of 10 seconds? Worst ADD ever.
Editor, Active player (296)
It desynced at me in 4-3. Using Windows version (fceu-0.98.12-blip.win.rar). I'll check at home using some other version. For what I saw until that point, I have one question: Often it seemed like you didn't do perfect corner cuts. When you had to fall a floor down to the right, you didn't press against the wall while falling. Instead, you approached the corner from a few pixels of distance. What is the reason of that? Other than that, it looks perfect.
Former player
Mr. Kelly R. Flewin wrote:
I didn't even know you could do a turn around jump so fast
Thanks Mr. Kelly R. Flewin, When you are jumping, press attack button and direction then you can turn at once.
Bisqwit wrote:
It desynced at me in 4-3. Using Windows version (fceu-0.98.12-blip.win.rar). I'll check at home using some other version.
No use, I had tried. It's common sense that savedata is supposed to be 'nothing' to do with game rest play. But it just happened ! It's ridiculous.
Bisqwit wrote:
Often it seemed like you didn't do perfect corner cuts. When you had to fall a floor down to the right, you didn't press against the wall while falling. Instead, you approached the corner from a few pixels of distance. What is the reason of that?
I'm not sure what you said, please point me out the frames. corner cuts? can someone help me what that means ?
Mr. and Mrs. Rerecord: Why do we fall ? So that we might better learn to pick ourselves up.
Active player (277)
It didn't desynch for me, so good job on actually timeattacking the game.
put yourself in my rocketpack if that poochie is one outrageous dude
Former player
@Bag of Magic Food, believe me or not. I replay it for above 50 times. There is some probablity that desyn happened at lv4-3.
Mr. and Mrs. Rerecord: Why do we fall ? So that we might better learn to pick ourselves up.
jecy wrote:
corner cuts? can someone help me what that means ?
Basically this.
Former player
In some games the bad way can be better since you will have more speed as you ger around (or whatever) the corner. If you do it the good way (according to the picture) you might loose speed and then land (in this case) further to the left, which is not decired. I don't know how Batman works though.
/Walker Boh
Former player
Okey, nice drawing, Webmaster. I can't remember the details. I think you mean the stage 2-3. I 'm not sure if that good route will be better than the bad one in this game. I could be wrong. I'll test it again. Thanks for the guide and please dont publish it until everything is fine, Webmaster. I'll keep tracing it. Edit I think I can remember it, the awesome Walker Boh has already answered my question. It affects my next movement, thanks.
jecy wrote:
I'll keep tracing it.
Sorry for not providing more details. I'll look at it later if I have time...
Former player
No sorry at all, our Webmaster. You may scare me ! ^_^
Excellent! Well done. It breaks the record and looks great, so that's an easy Yes.
TASing or playing back a DOS game? Make sure your files match the archive at RGB Classic Games.
jecy wrote:
Bisqwit wrote:
It desynced at me in 4-3. Using Windows version (fceu-0.98.12-blip.win.rar). I'll check at home using some other version.
No use, I had tried.
Wrong. It did not desync in the Linux version. I can process this movie!
Active player (432)
GO GO GO!
Nitrogenesis wrote:
Guys I come from the DidyKnogRacist communite, and you are all wrong, tihs is the run of the mileniun and everyone who says otherwise dosnt know any bater! I found this run vary ease to masturbate too!!!! Don't fuck with me, I know this game so that mean I'm always right!StupedfackincommunityTASVideoz!!!!!!
Arc wrote:
I enjoyed this movie in which hands firmly gripping a shaft lead to balls deep in multiple holes.
natt wrote:
I don't want to get involved in this discussion, but as a point of fact C# is literally the first goddamn thing on that fucking page you linked did you even fucking read it
Cooljay wrote:
Mayor Haggar and Cody are such nice people for the community. Metro City's hospitals reached an all time new record of incoming patients due to their great efforts :P
Wow, this is an incredible run. I can see all the little areas you improved by maintaining forward movement where you previously had to slow down. You also reduced a lot of the slowdown including the place I mentioned in 4-1. Definite yes vote. BTW, the punch dance when you killed the second to last boss made me laugh.
Post subject: Movie published
TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This movie has been published. The posts before this message apply to the submission, and posts after this message apply to the published movie. ---- [350] NES Batman by jecy in 09:24.42
Former player
About the corner cuts except 2-3. I tried 1-2, 3-2, 4-3 then I couldn't find the flaw between good route and bad one. But when I do wall jumping to another platform then doing perfect corner cuts(1~2 pixels) is desired. And this movie can be processed, I'm lucky! Thanks for the time-attack processing, Webmaster. ) ---- ANGERFIST, mikwuyma, thanks for the enjoying. Now I can rest in peace.
jecy wrote:
About the corner cuts except 2-3. I tried 1-2, 3-2, 4-3 then I couldn't find the flaw between good route and bad one.
I believe you, it's ok. Here's the first few moments of this movie combined into a 96-frame animation :)
Active player (277)
Holy smokes, 5 Batmans!!
Former player
After Ninja and coder and admin, then you should have another title filmer. Now I can't find any appropriate word in my dictionary to call you.
jecy wrote:
Now I can't find any appropriate word in my dictionary to call you.
How about "Bisqwit" :)
Active player (277)
Bisq Jockey
Bag of Magic Food wrote:
Bisq Jockey
No
Post subject: faster time?
Does anyone here, besides me, know about the trick to skipping the Joker's henchmen and going straight to him at the end of 5-1? Maybe you can incoporate that trick in the time attack. It would lower the time for sure!
Active player (277)
Can you tell us what it is?