Submission Text Full Submission Page
Famtasia ver5.1
  • All settings except (up)
  • no I didn't use any passwords or warps
  • I Abuse luck (you can say)
  • I take damage and dies
  • My aim is to be very fast-and do some moves that you probably don't expect
  • You are a monster or a vampire that plays through 7 levels. The enemies are monsters too. I don't really get the story but I think the point is to defeat Warlock (your rival) and make the world peaceful for monsters and vampires.
  • The game is kinda hard, so my advice is to slow the game down.
To use several save/loadstates are also something I recommend.
  • The bosses especially are hard to beat.

Truncated: It looks like almost noone watched this, but those who did didn't like it. I agree. Especially the boss fights are of very low quality. I'm sure it's possible to keep on running more in the levels too. Rejecting.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #715: Diman's NES Monster in My Pocket in 20:19.87
Former player
hmmm, i think it can be improved a lot, though i've only played the game once for a very short time... But i think that : -Just running down the ramp in the first level is faster than jumping, running...etc (but i may be wrong) -the second boss battle could be improved -Your needless death during the third boss battle could be avoided... and some minor thing after could be bested :D So, sorry but i voted no for it...
Not dead yet... still very busy... damn...
I'm considering adopting a "No Famtasia" policy for my viewing and voting. I just prefer an emulator that sucks a little less.
TASing or playing back a DOS game? Make sure your files match the archive at RGB Classic Games.
Active player (277)
That's mean.
put yourself in my rocketpack if that poochie is one outrageous dude
adelikat
He/Him
Emulator Coder, Site Developer, Site Owner, Expert player (3596)
well, I was feeling bored so I actually bothered to watch this famtasia run. I gotta vote no. uninteresting game, and it looked improvable (i agree with the above mentioned things)
It's hard to look this good. My TAS projects
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom... blech, stale!