Submission Text Full Submission Page
About Game: Street fighter series is probably the oldest fighitng game series around. i remember i start playing it when i was just around 6 or 7. A simple one on one fighting game. In Past, A Less no of simple combos can be done. For Now Capcom made various parts featuring new gameplay DM Stocks & more available combos. Even 100 Hits & infinite Combos. A Large no of Fans around world especialy from Europian Countries love this series. Capcom also made joint game with various famous companies. For Example. 1) SNK VS Capcom Series 2) XMen VS Street Fighter 3) SvC Chaos & So on..... Well Enought Words about Game Information.
About Timeattack: This Timeattack Beats Saturn's version in following features
1) 17 Seconds Fater. 2) Car Challenge is 1 Game Second Faster. 3) Better Final Score 3) Better Techniques for Decreasing Time. 4) Less CPU Guard (Blocks). 5) Better Combos Moves. (100% Damage Combos/Double Dizzy Combos)
Actually fighting games are not recommended for timeattacks, but i did try my best gameplay under my 7 year experience in fighitng games. I played VS same Opponents as Saturn did.
OK Now let's Talk about Techniques: Taking Vega as example, if you do Ken's -HCB+HK in air, Vega will always go back. Taking Sagat as example, Hold for 1 Frame & Jump, Sagat will always do his --HCF+HP moves.
This works for all opponents (In Hard Mode). Now it's your turn to do more powerfull combo in first try, getting more Damage.
There might be some more points of Gameplay explanation, just left them for future & start Voting ;)
- Move your Joystick Half Circle Back+High Kick -- Move your Joystick Half Circle Front+High Punch
Cancelling It because its already published here: http://kofdangerous.simgames.net/subindex.html

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #731: Radz's SNES SSF2 - The New Challengers in 11:15.43
You missed a couple of attacks. FAIL! :) Just kidding. You did it so you could manipulate the battles. Excellent brutality against those CPUs, man! Instant YES.
Hoe
Based upon what I've seen, I thought it was impossible to make a half decent fighting game video. You have gone above and beyound half decent. It's possibly my love for beat downs by Ken, but I can't wait to show this to fellow Ken enthusiasts.
This was great. I was thoroughly impressed. My only complaint was that the hurricane kick got a bit repetitive, but that probably couldn't be avoided, and still certainly didn't bring down the overall entertainment much, which was quite high.
Too much use of the hurricane kick IMO (I dont believe Saturn used it as much). I think using a more entertaining method such as Saturn used during his barrel breaking stage would've been better. Pretty good combinations but more variety would've been more impressive. I still don't really like fight game time attacks, but whatever. Meh vote from me.
Editor, Reviewer, Experienced player (968)
Watched trough it quickly this morning. The two first bonus rounds were great, but the last one with the barrels was very unimpressive. You could have made it a lot more interesting by using more than the same one move the whole time. I'll comment on the fights themselves once I watched trough the other movie again for comparison. But I can say this: It seems you are aiming a lot for time and less for entertainment. Is this correct?
HSZZZ wrote:
Pretty good combinations but more variety would've been more impressive. I still don't really like fight game time attacks, but whatever. Meh vote from me.
What a Unprofessional behavious, You voted meh because you don't like fighting games timeattacks. :(
Truncated wrote:
The two first bonus rounds were great, but the last one with the barrels was very unimpressive. You could have made it a lot more interesting by using more than the same one move the whole time.
Yes i agree but Saturn already used an entertaning method in his version so i showed change. about using different moves. Dat will take more time.
Truncated wrote:
I'll comment on the fights themselves once I watched trough the other movie again for comparison. But I can say this: It seems you are aiming a lot for time and less for entertainment. Is this correct?
OK. Here we works for Timeattacks. If i take more time probably this will take more timeunits than Saturn's One. As a result, it will surely rejected without any doubt. OK. What do you think how to make a movie entertaning? There are only few combos which i used one by one, Less CPU Block, Variety of Combos 100% Infinite combos, Double Dizzy Combos. I used maximum available combos. If you are pointing at my re used combos, there is no way.. i used them more because of maximum damage i can get for killing opponent in less time. i really can't explain my complete techniques here... so please specify which part of movie you thinks is not entertaining. i may also make small clips for better explanation.
Radz.
>Yes i agree but Saturn already used an entertaning method in his version so i showed change. about using different moves. Dat will take more time. You agree that you could have made it better? Do it then. :) Taking time is a factor of course but don't think it will take that much effort to make it better. >OK. Here we works for Timeattacks. If i take more time probably this will take more timeunits than Saturn's One. As a result, it will surely rejected without any doubt. I don't think so. In a movie like this fastest completion gets boring fast. That would mean finding the fastest combo and use it 24 times. I would rather see a lot of different combos and crazy stuff (which this movie had some of) than trying to KO everyone as fast as possible. There has to be some balance between the two. Anyway, I'll get back when I watched both and compared.
Shakespeare wrote:
HSZZZ wrote:
Pretty good combinations but more variety would've been more impressive. I still don't really like fight game time attacks, but whatever. Meh vote from me.
What a Unprofessional behavious, You voted meh because you don't like fighting games timeattacks. :(
Not exactly. Another reason was that I prefer Saturn's time attack over this one. I don't see why this should be published (assuming it gets a lot of yes votes) and not his. Would you rather me vote no?
OK. You have your own choice. i can't pressu you to vote yes while you don't like. no problem whatever you voted.
Radz.
Truncated wrote:
>OK. Here we works for Timeattacks. If i take more time probably this will take more timeunits than Saturn's One. As a result, it will surely rejected without any doubt. I don't think so. In a movie like this fastest completion gets boring fast. That would mean finding the fastest combo and use it 24 times. I would rather see a lot of different combos and crazy stuff (which this movie had some of) than trying to KO everyone as fast as possible. There has to be some balance between the two.
OK a month late reply.... because of overall internet problem here in my, I was undable to use net at all. Between about combos, I used all possible combos. less time/more time/100% damage/dizzy/double dizzy. So you guys want more? are you sure something especial, still left in this game? I really get dissappoint with voter. only 6 Votes in 1 month :( Please vote.
Radz.
I was only commenting on your comment that if you take more time than some other run, your version will be rejected. This is not true for this game - it's better to pull off interesting stuff than being fast in a fighting game. I would be more inclined to vote yes if it wasn't for the barrel round. That was a lot better in Saturns movie.
Player (209)
To be honest I would prefer my Zangief Run (compared to my Ken Run) because it has more variety. Every of the 24 fight rounds is absolutely different. Sure Shakespeare you did more combo hits but you also repeat some of the combos many times which look a bit monotonic sometimes. I don't count the Dizzys to much since they aways make the same picture: 1. 1st combo 2. Dizzy 3. 2nd combo 4. Dizzy 5. Defeat On this way you don't give the CPU character a chance to move or hit you. This is exactly what I tried to show in my Zangief Run. Letting the opponent hit you to counter him and let him look very bad this way (like in real fight). On this way both characters move and do hits and the fight looks more realistic this way. I think variety is more important than comboing. If you repeat for example a 8 hit combo 4 or more times its not that entertaining than if you would do less hit combos but different ones instead. I don't vote. I think you (Shakespeare) and me shouldn't vote for each other in this game, since we make the same movie and it's clear that everyone would prefer his own one. We should stay neutral and let the other guys decide that.
See my perfect 100% movie-walkthroughs of the best RPG games on http://www.freewebs.com/saturnsmovies/index.htm Current TAS project (with new videos): Super Metroid Redesign, any% speedrun
Entertainment and time. sometimes you can only choose one of them to regard. and i think this movie is already better enough. the combo is wonderful. At least i cant do that. hehe...
no more
I agree that more dynamic fights are great, but my complaint with Zangief is that he's slow-looking. I'd rather see a crazy run with a really quick character.
Player (209)
I agree that Zangief sometimes look slow, but in reply his hits and grabs look much more powerfull and harder. Like 1st round agaist Chun Li - the 130kg mass behind his KO punch which lifts this poor woman out of her feet :-( It's a matter of personal flavour which criterion is more important.
See my perfect 100% movie-walkthroughs of the best RPG games on http://www.freewebs.com/saturnsmovies/index.htm Current TAS project (with new videos): Super Metroid Redesign, any% speedrun
Saturn wrote:
On this way you don't give the CPU character a chance to move or hit you. This is exactly what I tried to show in my Zangief Run. Letting the opponent hit you to counter him and let him look very bad this way (like in real fight). On this way both characters move and do hits and the fight looks more realistic this way.
Giving CPU, a chance to hit you. CPU got 80%+ ability to do anti-move against our move. so it's a pain in ass to perform. I tried to keep my player close to CPU & try not to give them a chance to hit me.. I don't know it's entertainment or not :(
Saturn wrote:
I think variety is more important than comboing. If you repeat for example a 8 hit combo 4 or more times its not that entertaining than if you would do less hit combos but different ones instead.
mmm. I agree. But there is a maximum of 10-12 combos. Doing a single or un expected hit never be better than a combo in my opinion. At the moment i really can't imagine how can i make an entertainment movie. By doing 100% attacks or what...... I think i can't work on this anymore. It becomes a Headache for me. Every next person is watching as their own point of view. And I don't think i can make various people happy. So the End from my hand.
Saturn wrote:
I don't vote. I think you (Shakespeare) and me shouldn't vote for each other in this game, since we make the same movie and it's clear that everyone would prefer his own one. We should stay neutral and let the other guys decide that.
Alright i agree. But i really got dissappointed with voting. Only 6 Votes in 2+ Weeks :( Please Vote Positive or Negative. No problem. I want fast result.
Radz.
Imo an entertaining movie. It's pretty hard for a fighting game to be entertaing while still aiming for a fast time. I would've liked to see a bit more use of fireballs though. Yes vote from my camp.
http://www.megazpeed.com - THE site for the ultimate MegaMan Zero superplay movies.
O Yeah Thanks. More Voters please.
Radz.
JXQ
Experienced player (750)
Overall, I thought that Ken wasn't a varied enough fighter to make a video like this really awesome to watch. By the same token, this is not a bad video. But after a few fights, I noticed that almost all the combos seemed to have a similar structure: jump in cross-over hit, a couple light hits, and then a special move, and it got repetitive. And there was a lot of Hurrikane Kick in this movie as well. So, I am going to vote Meh. Also, is there a reason that at the 2nd round against Zangief, you throw an extra fireball that doesn't connect?
<Swordless> Go hug a tree, you vegetarian (I bet you really are one)
Okay. I voted no because of the barrel bonus round, and because I liked the 6-hit hurricane-only combo featured in the other movie.
jxq2000 wrote:
Also, is there a reason that at the 2nd round against Zangief, you throw an extra fireball that doesn't connect?
But it did'nt waste time.
Radz.
Truncated wrote:
I liked the 6-hit hurricane-only combo featured in the other movie.
In which Round?
Radz.
Battle 6, Round 1, against FeiLong. But the important thing was really the barrel round. EDIT: There's another two against M. Bison, first and second round.
jxq2000 wrote:
Also, is there a reason that at the 2nd round against Zangief, you throw an extra fireball that doesn't connect?
But it did'nt waste time? if it did, no more than 20 frames. Over all, I tried to work my best but unluckly i did'nt get much votes of yes... I really don't know how to make it entertaining in less time. There is no more than 6-7 combos of ken, so how can i make it different, Eye catching. Alright movie is already published http://kofdangerous.simgames.net/subindex.html & I read in Help section there is no need to publish a movie here, which is already published some where else. so Cancelling. I may try another one, it seems waste of time using ken :( may be some other player.
Radz.