Submission Text Full Submission Page
Emulator: fceu-0.98.12-blip
  1. aims for fastest completion
  2. abuse luck
I'm very satisfied over this timeattack I made. I could have been better at the dragon bosses though, and not being hited so freakin' much. But overall I think this is the second best one I've made. I'm abusing luck when I'm swingin' the sword, because then I can anticipate which enemy I'm going to meet. Sounds weird?? Well, that's the explanation why I'm nearly always fooling around and swing with the sword.
Don't know very much about the game. I think it's a cliché: You are a knight-and your job is to save a princess from the evil dragons...!
It's a hard game...I have tried without tools and it's tough.......

Truncated: Poor choice of game, but most importantly, does not even get near completing the game. Rejecting.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #794: Diman's NES Dragon Buster in 05:17.02
nesrocks
He/Him
Player (241)
pros: - well played - the movie worked on my good dump. don't use overdump again. cons: - its a really bad game - why did you make a movie for such a bad game? :(
Active player (432)
Poor Diman... Had so many submissions rejected.. :(
Nitrogenesis wrote:
Guys I come from the DidyKnogRacist communite, and you are all wrong, tihs is the run of the mileniun and everyone who says otherwise dosnt know any bater! I found this run vary ease to masturbate too!!!! Don't fuck with me, I know this game so that mean I'm always right!StupedfackincommunityTASVideoz!!!!!!
Arc wrote:
I enjoyed this movie in which hands firmly gripping a shaft lead to balls deep in multiple holes.
natt wrote:
I don't want to get involved in this discussion, but as a point of fact C# is literally the first goddamn thing on that fucking page you linked did you even fucking read it
Cooljay wrote:
Mayor Haggar and Cody are such nice people for the community. Metro City's hospitals reached an all time new record of incoming patients due to their great efforts :P
nesrocks
He/Him
Player (241)
Yea, but picking the game is part of it. Why didn't he remake that crash boys submission? it was almost good
Player (84)
or find a popular game. like i did, and keep working on it.
Player (84)
did u actually finish the game? i dont know much about it, but the game seemed to go on to a different map. Plus, those pointless annoying swings make me irritated. the game itself isn't realy boring if your playing it.. but not exciting to watch. sorry. better luck next time.
Experienced player (527)
It beats the first 3 rounds (movie ends there), then there's a scene he probably thought was the ending ... then it moves on to round 4 ... It does make the game seem a whole lot easier than it really is and it's well done, but I'll agree there's better ones to make runs of, and just the fact it doesn't reach the true ending (doesn't beat the game) is enough to vote No.
NesVideoAgent wrote:
Don't know very much about the game. I think it's a cliché: You are a knight-and your job is to save a princess from the evil dragons...!
LMAO! It doesn't beat the game? That's like the Timex commercial where the runner reaches the finish line and starts to celebrate, but everyone else keeps running because there's still another lap. This may be why one of the guidelines is "Don't get caught of being uneducated of the game you play. Search the Internet and find out everything that matters: tricks, routes, maps, charts, bugs and existing records."
TASing or playing back a DOS game? Make sure your files match the archive at RGB Classic Games.
Acmlm wrote:
It beats the first 3 rounds (movie ends there), then there's a scene he probably thought was the ending ... then it moves on to round 4 ...
As far as I know, the game has at least 8 worlds or something... You will met the princess at least 3 times.
Player (57)
Sorry I haven't answered your questions..I know it's to late now but...better late and never! I was not active at the discussions back at the time when I submitted the movie...Anyway! Why I did this movie was because it was well played (like FODA wrote (Thanks for that!) and because I thought it was kinda fun to both play and watch it and I thought some of you might as well would like to see a TAS of this adventure game!
did u actually finish the game?
Ehh..I thought I completed the game..At least it looked so..I have tried to find faqs for this game but I can't find any, so I could look if there's a sentence where it says when you finish the game...
those pointless annoying swings make me irritated.
I can understand that. I don't like it either, but I did those swings cause I can manipulate the game then.
Poor Diman... Had so many submissions rejected.. :(
Thanks for having a pity on me! ;) It's my fault, I should have been more careful when I was putting a TAS at the submission thread. But this one was well played so I thought that the chances for publication was very high in this case. It's cool AF! I can handle this! Things are starting to go fine for me. ;)
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom... blech, stale!