Submission Text Full Submission Page
This video was recorded on FCE Ultra (the modified version, available on this site).
This game... Uh... Bites. Its a horrible game all around, bad controls, game play, and everything else that is in a game.
The game runs from beginning to end, aiming for less screw up (Wich im not sure i managed well) and good time.
The hardest part in all this was getting past the enemies, some of them really did not wanna let me pass.
Questions: naos.senie@gmail.com
  • Cancelled due to making a better run*

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
Wow, that's an awful game. I'm impressed that you managed to put up with it long enough to make the timeattack! I have to say that I thought the movie was kind of boring from all of the menus you had to go through and the lack of really exploitable glitches, but I did enjoy seeing what the final boss was like and the game actually beaten. If I could vote, I'd probably vote either a "meh" or a "no" because of the game's slow pace and uninteresting gameplay, but that's more a fault of the game itself than your run.
Tub
was this really optimized for speed? I noticed that you killed some monsters while walking past others. Sometimes you walked back and forth instead of just going forwards. At least once you didn't take the fastest path through the menu. And it looked like you stabbed a lot of air in the run. I don't know the game though, so you might have reasons for what you did. Can you please explain them?
m00
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom... blech, stale!