Submission Text Full Submission Page
Playing Super Mario brothers to get to warps very fast.

Nach: I need to inflate the text here so that this page will save. By the way, someone else rejected this long before I wrote it.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #930: Nintendo's NES Super Mario Bros. "warps" in 03:33.33
Editor, Active player (296)
1. Oh no, not again. (Sorry, I'd link to the previous one if I could find it.) 2. You did not read the Submission Instructions.
submission instructions wrote:
Please detail the version of the game. * If it's a USA version, write "USA". Do not write "US" or "U" or "U [!]" or "U.S.A.".
You wrote "united states". 3. It doesn't complete the game. It doesn't even provide anything new. Either you're making a bad joke or you haven't read the Rules either.
rules wrote:
The movie must be complete Your movie should begin from the console power-on/reset and end when the last decisive action has been delivered. If you lost the interest in the game while making the movie and the movie is incomplete, please don't submit it.
Rejecting. 4. This player nickname is not acceptable.
<insulting nonsense> ---------------------- [Edit by Bisqwit: Good bye. User banned.]
JXQ
Experienced player (750)
nintendo wrote:
oh well, done with this site and on with my life. 5 minutes here is too much. im bored already
*63 minutes pass* "nintendo" submits a run for "sper Mairo" brothers to the site he is done with. Edit: I guess he's really done with the site now :)
<Swordless> Go hug a tree, you vegetarian (I bet you really are one)
I can see that trolling has reached this site as well. Well, a pity. Let us just hope it never gets as bad as some usenet groups are.
Player (67)
Heheheh, this is hilarious. (sorry)
nintendo wrote:
you have a site on cheating
I am highly amused, Mr. Submitter.
SWOOOOOOOM
nintendo wrote:
you going to ban my whole subnet?? haha
Only if you make me...
Active player (432)
nintendo wrote:
you have a site on cheating hahah cheater ban my ip you finnish fag you going to ban my whole subnet?? haha
You moron, on new years eve you attack a person like this? This only shows you have absolutely no life... No scratch that, from the deepest part of my heart, hope you'll get a special treatment from Lucifer as the day you will die.
Nitrogenesis wrote:
Guys I come from the DidyKnogRacist communite, and you are all wrong, tihs is the run of the mileniun and everyone who says otherwise dosnt know any bater! I found this run vary ease to masturbate too!!!! Don't fuck with me, I know this game so that mean I'm always right!StupedfackincommunityTASVideoz!!!!!!
Arc wrote:
I enjoyed this movie in which hands firmly gripping a shaft lead to balls deep in multiple holes.
natt wrote:
I don't want to get involved in this discussion, but as a point of fact C# is literally the first goddamn thing on that fucking page you linked did you even fucking read it
Cooljay wrote:
Mayor Haggar and Cody are such nice people for the community. Metro City's hospitals reached an all time new record of incoming patients due to their great efforts :P
Isn't that too harsh, mr. Angerfist...
Former player
Calm down Angerfist, it wasn't even directed to you. Bisqwit will handle this.
I think this topic should be locked. The submission's fate is decided, the user banned. There is nothing more to be done. Further replies might encourage further trolling. Speaking from experience here, but I might be wrong.
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom... blech, stale!