Submission Text Full Submission Page
FCEU ultra 0.98 12
  • Manipulate luck (So I know where the predator appears for example)
  • Fast as possible
  • Use some type of "warp"-glitch that makes me move from level to level. You hold left+right and press A or B
  • Play around at the boss stages (fool around) ; )
First I wanted to create a full run by this game, but then I discovered this glitch-by a mistake!! I thought that was awesome and then I got some other plans-to make a glitched run. I really hope you enjoy this movie even if its not full.
length of movie is 06:48
completed with 24 472 frames
to late to say this but....Happy new year!
Mike/Diman

Bisqwit: By the Nesvideos board collaborate verdict, rejecting this submission as "boring"...

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #932: Diman's NES Predator in 06:47.87
Post subject: Re: #932: Diman's NES Predator in 06:48
Editor, Active player (296)
Diman wrote:
Use some type of "warp"-glitch that makes me move from level to level. You hold left+right and press A or B
Sounds like a debug feature, not a glitch. We don't allow the usage of those.
Rules wrote:
Cheat-keys and debugging codes are not allowed Such as Konami's up+up+down+down+etc sequence. If the key sequence is mentioned in the manual as a normal means of playing, it is (usually) allowed. This rule is not strict, but its motive is the same as in the guideline that says you should play at the hardest difficulty.
Can someone confirm this?
Quietust
He/Him
Emulator Coder, Former player
Watched it, and it is definitely a debug feature - he uses it to skip ALL of the "normal" levels and play only the (extremely boring) boss levels. In addition, the 4th (I think) boss level desynched, though that may have been due to using Turbo (with FCEU 0.98.13, December 4) to fast-forward. In addition, you took damage during the first boss level, even though it did not appear to save you any time. Voting 'no'.
* Quietust, QMT Productions P.S. If you don't get this note, let me know and I'll write you another
Former player
I played this game through a couple of months ago, just to see what game it was. Unfortunately I found it incredible boring. The "warp"-glitch made it easier to play, but then the boss levels wasn't fun at all, and by your submission text it sounded like you played only those. I haven't watched your run, but unfortunately I think the game isn't very good for a TAS. Sorry.
/Walker Boh
a BIG MODE only run? no thanks.
Former player
Boring TAS. Voting NO :p
Current Projects: ???
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom... blech, stale!