Submission Text Full Submission Page
The worst game improved very extremely!
This movie is 1 minute 40 seconds (6009 frames) faster than Dan's movie. I manage to avoid the flying creature, so no shield is needed. That saves about one minute. The rest of the improvement comes from better route planning and more precise movement. Also, character movement bugs are abused: I jump through a wall and some stairs. I did not need to manipulate luck, because the monsters did not come in the way when I moved optimally. No monsters were harmed, so I guess this qualifies as a pacifist run. It's a very short movie now, so I hope to see some competition!
(For those who saw the cancelled submission, this version is 2 seconds faster.)
EDIT: I forgot to say that this movie takes damage to save time. So does the current published movie.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #969: Aqfaq's Genesis Dark Castle in 01:03.80
Player (24)
Voted Yes. I have not saw the other one, which is 2 second slower. But this one looks great. I like the end where you die at the same time as the finish message appear. Nice done.
Last TAS finished: Final Fantasy Adventure (4.0 Warp Glitch Run) WIP in the moment: Tail Gator (GB) Matty
Former player
This is what I like to see. I knew my old movie could be improved, but I hadn't tested out to see how much. I'll watch the movie later, but you can almost bet I'll be voting yes.
JXQ
Experienced player (750)
HAHAHA This game is awful. Why it was ever published before is beyond me. I'm not voting, I can't bring myself to vote yes on such a game, although it was played very well.
<Swordless> Go hug a tree, you vegetarian (I bet you really are one)
The ending (if you can call it that) should probably read "What in the hell was that!?" I honestly don't know if I enjoyed watching that or not.
Editor, Expert player (2460)
There's a dungeon under the castle where you can use morningstar. It's awesome weapon! :D While visiting Dark Castle, two strange things happened to me: 1) I died at the very same moment when the flying monkey creature caught me. Result: I duplicated! The first half experienced the ordinary dying animation and the other was carried away by the creature. The castle must be possessed by dark quantum mechanics... 2) I was slashing my keyboard randomly in the room of the Black Knight. Suddenly, I felt felt how my inventory filled itself with various items: the morningstar, the key and the shield. Quantum mechanics, again! Too bad you can't jump with the morningstar. (Nobody can!) Recording was not on when these things happened. I have failed to repeat them. They are probably useless...
Player (70)
A definite YES vote of course! :D STAR VOTE!!! This game equals the same beauty as the ugliest dog in the world I think! HAHAHA! Nice work! http://www.azcentral.com/families/pics/0712fam_uglydog.jpg
Active player (432)
Highness wrote:
A definite YES vote of course! :D STAR VOTE!!! This game equals the same beauty as the ugliest dog in the world I think! HAHAHA! Nice work! http://www.azcentral.com/families/pics/0712fam_uglydog.jpg
Thanks Highness, now I think I wont be able to NOT think of that so called dog when Im going to sleep tonight.
Nitrogenesis wrote:
Guys I come from the DidyKnogRacist communite, and you are all wrong, tihs is the run of the mileniun and everyone who says otherwise dosnt know any bater! I found this run vary ease to masturbate too!!!! Don't fuck with me, I know this game so that mean I'm always right!StupedfackincommunityTASVideoz!!!!!!
Arc wrote:
I enjoyed this movie in which hands firmly gripping a shaft lead to balls deep in multiple holes.
natt wrote:
I don't want to get involved in this discussion, but as a point of fact C# is literally the first goddamn thing on that fucking page you linked did you even fucking read it
Cooljay wrote:
Mayor Haggar and Cody are such nice people for the community. Metro City's hospitals reached an all time new record of incoming patients due to their great efforts :P
Player (70)
ROFL
This dog is better, it has 6 legs: http://puptastic.com/images/deformed_puppy.jpg
Active player (277)
The mutant cat was scary too...
put yourself in my rocketpack if that poochie is one outrageous dude
I have found a way to improve this movie. Unfortunately, I have also noticed that this game may be a bit racistic (look closely at the drunken "Black Knight"). I'm not sure what to think about this game/movie now.
Player (70)
Err.. Could you add printscreen? I can't watch it at work.
Wäh! I'm the BLACK *hic* kngiht!!
Active player (277)
Bleh!
put yourself in my rocketpack if that poochie is one outrageous dude
Player (70)
Are you implying that he looks like the afro americans found in old Tin-tin books? For your information that is because he has a gimp hood! :D There is no racism in that. He's just drunk and kinky.
Anyway, I'm cancelling this. Faster movie is under construction.
Player (70)
Awesome! Hope it goes sub 1min. :D