Submission Text Full Submission Page

History

A long, long time ago the World was in an age of Chaos. In the middle of this chaos, in a little kingdom in the land of Hyrule, a legend was being banded down from generation to generation, the legend of the "Triforce"; golden triangles possessing mystical powers.
One day, an evil army attacked this peaceful little kingdom and stole the Triceforce of Power. This army was led by Gannon, the powerful Prince of Darkness who sought to plunge the World into fear and darkness under his rule. Fearing his wicked rule, Zelda, the princess of this kingdom, split up the Triforce of Wisdom into eight fragments and hid them throughout the realm to save the last remaining Triforce from the cluthes of the evil Gannon. At the same time, she commanded her most trustworthy nursemaid, Impa, to secretly escape into the land and go find a man with enough courage to destroy the evil Gannon. Upon hearing this, Gannon grew angry, imprisoned the princess, and sent out a party in search of Impa.
Braving forests and mountains, Impa fled for her life from her pursuers. As she reached the very limit of her energy she found herself surrounded by Gannon's evil henchmen. Cornered! What could he do? ... But wait!
All was not lost. A young lad appeared. He skillfully drove off Gannon's henchmen, and saved Impa from a fate worse than death. His name was Link. During his travels he had come across Impa and Gannon's henchmen. Impa told Link the whole story of the princess Zelda and the evil Gannon. Burning with a sense of justice, Link resolved to save Zelda, but Gannon was a powerful opponent. He held the Triforce of Power. And so, in order to fight off Gannon, Link had to bring the scattered eight fragments of the Triforce of Wisdom together to rebuild the mystical Triangle.
If he couldn't do this, there would be no chance Link could fight his way into Death Mountain where Gannon lived. Can Link really destroy Gannon and save the Princess Zelda? Only your skill can answer that question. Good luck. Use the Triforce wisely.

Movie

• FCEU 0.98.15
  • Abuses glitch
The movie is done quick due to some new bug. Enjoy it, it really worth it. Imo, it is a star nomination.
P.S. Just to mention that a zelda movie starring Johnny Depp is coming at winter 2006.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #1037: Phil's NES The Legend of Zelda in 00:42.10
Active player (277)
Oh no, the game froze up before Link rescued Zelda. Did I do something wrong?
put yourself in my rocketpack if that poochie is one outrageous dude
JXQ
Experienced player (750)
I haven't watched this yet, but I'm guessing April Fools. Let's see if I'm right! Edit: Yay...or not so yay....I'm right!
<Swordless> Go hug a tree, you vegetarian (I bet you really are one)
Active player (410)
Bag of Magic Food: Are you sure you are using PRG1 and not PRG0? JXQ: I hope you are not right.
Active player (277)
Yeah, it matched up just right...
Player (101)
This is all well and good, but I REALLY want to see a speedrun video of the CDI Zelda game.
http://girlyyy.com/ The El Viento TAS is the only decent thing I submitted here.
Editor, Skilled player (1939)
It's April 1st already? How time flies fast. Actually, where I am is still March 31st for another hour. :) P.S. I don't like April Fools. But thanks for reminding me so I don't explode tomorrow. :)
Wow, I never knew the game could do that. And with that trick, the game is definitely over!
Active player (277)
Do you think that trick is banned under Twin Galaxy rules?
Bag of Magic Food wrote:
Do you think that trick is banned under Twin Galaxy rules?
It's not just banned, it's DOUBLE SECRET GANNON-BANNED.
Active player (277)
Oh... Well, maybe that live-action movie won't get triple secret probation if it was really written and directed by Don Knotts like I heard.
Player (104)
FractalFusion wrote:
It's April 1st already? How time flies fast. Actually, where I am is still March 31st for another hour. :) P.S. I don't like April Fools. But thanks for reminding me so I don't explode tomorrow. :)
I'm with you on this one. April Fool's day is so dumb. It's only funny to half of everyone because the people getting tricked get very mad. Like...if anyone tricks me I jsut might hit them. Thank god I have to sleep all day.
Soft Blue Dragon
Banned User, Former player
I was hoping for an obsoletion to the side-stroller.
Perma-banned
Player (104)
By the way I voted NO! That was just as stupid as April fool's day.
Soft Blue Dragon
Active player (277)
How about an all-jumps run?
Former player
so like, does it just freeze up on everyone? i went through both PRGs and got the same thing. if it doesnt just do that, could someone enlighten me a little more? and yes... ive stumbled from my bed at the wee hours of the morning to view this.
This needs to be encoded with an error in the file that makes the player crash just like the game did!
Active player (277)
You need version 0.98.16, it turns out.
Post subject: Re: #1037: Phil's NES Legend of Zelda in 00:42
Active player (432)
HOLY SHIT I DID NOT KNOW THIS!!! (assuming it aint no joke because I saw the teaser for it).
Nitrogenesis wrote:
Guys I come from the DidyKnogRacist communite, and you are all wrong, tihs is the run of the mileniun and everyone who says otherwise dosnt know any bater! I found this run vary ease to masturbate too!!!! Don't fuck with me, I know this game so that mean I'm always right!StupedfackincommunityTASVideoz!!!!!!
Arc wrote:
I enjoyed this movie in which hands firmly gripping a shaft lead to balls deep in multiple holes.
natt wrote:
I don't want to get involved in this discussion, but as a point of fact C# is literally the first goddamn thing on that fucking page you linked did you even fucking read it
Cooljay wrote:
Mayor Haggar and Cody are such nice people for the community. Metro City's hospitals reached an all time new record of incoming patients due to their great efforts :P
Player (104)
Bag of Magic Food wrote:
You need version 0.98.16, it turns out.
Prove that it exists first. :P
Soft Blue Dragon
Active player (277)
One day someone will look back and wonder what we're talking about.
Player (104)
Bag of Magic Food wrote:
One day someone will look back and wonder what we're talking about.
Bag your momma dresses you funny. :P
Soft Blue Dragon
Active player (432)
Ok I just checked via imdb.com and it aint listed there. I got fooled :( Damn you Phil!
Nitrogenesis wrote:
Guys I come from the DidyKnogRacist communite, and you are all wrong, tihs is the run of the mileniun and everyone who says otherwise dosnt know any bater! I found this run vary ease to masturbate too!!!! Don't fuck with me, I know this game so that mean I'm always right!StupedfackincommunityTASVideoz!!!!!!
Arc wrote:
I enjoyed this movie in which hands firmly gripping a shaft lead to balls deep in multiple holes.
natt wrote:
I don't want to get involved in this discussion, but as a point of fact C# is literally the first goddamn thing on that fucking page you linked did you even fucking read it
Cooljay wrote:
Mayor Haggar and Cody are such nice people for the community. Metro City's hospitals reached an all time new record of incoming patients due to their great efforts :P
Active player (277)
Yeah, I couldn't find any buzz on that movie with a search engine, and you'd think there'd be a little with a teaser out.
Former player
TSA woulda been all over that before anyone even thought of it had the movie been in existence or in the works. but it had jessica simpson so it would've been a horrible flop anyways.