Post subject: The Mafat Conspiracy - Golgo 13
This one is the sequel to the Top Secret Episode. I've played them both, and it appears that this game would make a slightly better TAS. No telling though, it can potentially be just as boring. By the way, doesn't it seem like when we post games on here that we would like to see, we're trying to hire a hitman to take them out? I just thought about it that way. No relation to the game, honest.
Phear my uber gimpyness!
Former player
The Mafat's conspiracy has a huge flaw for TASing: the awfully slow maze interaction. The doors open very slowly and the nasty sounds emanating from them make you want to kill the responsible of that torture, the background music is a real torment and if you think this isn't enough, you might consider the fact that golgo walk´s slower than my grampa. remeber, this is my opinion on the game, i don't mean to offend you in anyway, i just share the facts.
Nah, no offense taken, trust me. I played it, it's pretty slow-paced. I figured perhaps someone would like to attempt it. Then again, we all know that some games aren't made to be TAS'ed.
Phear my uber gimpyness!