8 sek faster then last submissions.
now 30 sek
Mission: 3
no improvment
15 sek
Mission: 4
great inprovment, 43 sek faster then last
now 1:21 min

adelikat Rejecting: This game doesn't seem very suitable for a TAS. It is slow paced & there is little to offer in terms of interesting routes, suprises, or elements that make a good published run. Refer to the Guidelines for tips on picking a suitable game.
This run does show good improvement over the previous version. It shows that you are learning the tools and getting better at TASing. I encourage you to keep it up :) Again, refer to the guidelines to learn about features such as frame advance and other things to help you perfect your movies. Post a short WIP in the forums. This will allow you to get feeback from others. They may see places than can be improved and help you get acquainted with TASing. Good Luck.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #1091: macK's NES Rescue in 02:06.37
Senior Moderator
LOL, nice improvement indeed. :D Did you use frame advance this time?
Warp wrote:
Edit: I think I understand now: It's my avatar, isn't it? It makes me look angry.
Former player
no, what is frame advance anyway?
Former player
/me wants "READ THE FAQ" button... FAQ.
JXQ
Experienced player (750)
Frame advance could probably improve this a couple more seconds. The third level is definitely improved very much. But, this is not a fun movie to watch. The game is not suited for this type of play to be entertaining.
<Swordless> Go hug a tree, you vegetarian (I bet you really are one)
adelikat
He/Him
Emulator Coder, Site Developer, Site Owner, Expert player (3596)
This movie is definately improvable. But I agree with JXQ, it is not suitable for an entertaining TAS.
It's hard to look this good. My TAS projects
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom... blech, stale!