Submission Text Full Submission Page
Uses FCEU 0.98.15
  • Aims for fastest time
  • Abuses programming errors to save time
  • Takes damage to save time

This run is 83 frames (1.38s) faster than the one it obsoletes, making it 39665 frames (11 minutes and 1.08 seconds). 49 of those frames were gained by taking 5 more hits than before and optimizing existing hits.

blah blah blah. cancelled!

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #1096: Scumtron's NES Ninja Gaiden in 11:01.08
Former player
Voted yes. I was very entertained with this run, it was fast and amazing. And damn, just soon after your last amazing submission you blow our minds with this one. Great work!
Senior Moderator
Nice SMB2 movie, sir! 8/9 rating and a yes vote from me.
Warp wrote:
Edit: I think I understand now: It's my avatar, isn't it? It makes me look angry.
moozooh wrote:
o.o? Am I missing some joke here... or are you being deprived of sleep and think every new movie is SMB2? And to the point, while this is a great improvement, I will refrain from voting in case another improvement pops up soon enough. Wayyyyy too many improvements in too short of a time. I feel bad for the encoders ^^;; Mr. Kelly R. Flewin
Mr. Kelly R. Flewin Just another random gamer ---- <OmnipotentEntity> How do you people get bored in the span of 10 seconds? Worst ADD ever.
Active player (432)
Indeed this is beginning to become the next SMB2. Do I dare vote yes before Scumtron improves it again? Oh what the hell.
Nitrogenesis wrote:
Guys I come from the DidyKnogRacist communite, and you are all wrong, tihs is the run of the mileniun and everyone who says otherwise dosnt know any bater! I found this run vary ease to masturbate too!!!! Don't fuck with me, I know this game so that mean I'm always right!StupedfackincommunityTASVideoz!!!!!!
Arc wrote:
I enjoyed this movie in which hands firmly gripping a shaft lead to balls deep in multiple holes.
natt wrote:
I don't want to get involved in this discussion, but as a point of fact C# is literally the first goddamn thing on that fucking page you linked did you even fucking read it
Cooljay wrote:
Mayor Haggar and Cody are such nice people for the community. Metro City's hospitals reached an all time new record of incoming patients due to their great efforts :P
nesrocks
He/Him
Player (241)
awesome movie, loved every single part of it.
Nice movie. Not repeatative and short enough to not to get boring
Player (151)
This will definitely be my final submission for this game. final. final. final. So vote away!
Former player
Scumtron wrote:
This will definitely be my final submission for this game. final. final. final. So vote away!
Somehow I don't trust you :P
adelikat
He/Him
Emulator Coder, Site Developer, Site Owner, Expert player (3598)
I'm very impressed that you found 80 more frames! Easy yes vote
It's hard to look this good. My TAS projects
Former player
I dont need a reason to vote yes after watching that. I especially liked the use of every enemy that was used to get to a certain platform. YES MAMAJAMA
Change my sig. again, and I will murder your pet fish.
Active player (277)
AngerFist wrote:
Indeed this is beginning to become the next SMB2.
What about Donkey Kong or um Monopoly
put yourself in my rocketpack if that poochie is one outrageous dude
Active player (432)
Bag of Magic Food wrote:
AngerFist wrote:
Indeed this is beginning to become the next SMB2.
What about Donkey Kong or um Monopoly
Dude, get off my back :D You've harrased me since last week. Yes them too!
Nitrogenesis wrote:
Guys I come from the DidyKnogRacist communite, and you are all wrong, tihs is the run of the mileniun and everyone who says otherwise dosnt know any bater! I found this run vary ease to masturbate too!!!! Don't fuck with me, I know this game so that mean I'm always right!StupedfackincommunityTASVideoz!!!!!!
Arc wrote:
I enjoyed this movie in which hands firmly gripping a shaft lead to balls deep in multiple holes.
natt wrote:
I don't want to get involved in this discussion, but as a point of fact C# is literally the first goddamn thing on that fucking page you linked did you even fucking read it
Cooljay wrote:
Mayor Haggar and Cody are such nice people for the community. Metro City's hospitals reached an all time new record of incoming patients due to their great efforts :P
I cried after you beat this game so fast when it used to take me about an hour, sometimes more, to beat this game. Yes vote.
Player (94)
Mr. Kelly R. Flewin wrote:
moozooh wrote:
o.o? Am I missing some joke here... or are you being deprived of sleep and think every new movie is SMB2?
And JXQ thinks that every new submission improves the previous one by at least a minute... Deliberately saying false things about a submission that indirectly refer to another submission seems to be a trend here. These references are just inside jokes, that's all. It could be worse, mind you--I don't think I've seen any All Your Base jokes here recently. /e likes how the new movie manages to get the motorcycle to disappear off the top of the screen and land back on the track after reappearing on the bottom of the screen.
Senior Moderator
trazz wrote:
It could be worse, mind you--I don't think I've seen any All Your Base jokes here recently.
You mean, like this? :D
Warp wrote:
Edit: I think I understand now: It's my avatar, isn't it? It makes me look angry.
Player (57)
Sweet! A new improvement!? Easy yes vote!!
Former player
moozooh wrote:
trazz wrote:
It could be worse, mind you--I don't think I've seen any All Your Base jokes here recently.
You mean, like this? :D
How about some of my Queen jokes?
Player (151)
Well, I had really hoped I could put this obsession behind me and move on, but no, I just had to find more improvements. Once I work those improvements in I should have something at 39635 or 39632 (I'm hoping Ken will help me out with those 3 frames) but my goal is 39629 so it will round down to 11:00. So yeah, cancelling this. also, if anyone has any aesthetic criticisms or suggestions for possible speed improvements, I would love to hear it.
Active player (432)
Scumtron wrote:
also, if anyone has any aesthetic criticisms or suggestions for possible speed improvements, I would love to hear it.
Kill a lot.
Nitrogenesis wrote:
Arc wrote:
natt wrote:
Cooljay wrote:
Player (151)
muahaha... i thought i already did. anyway, new version should have more killing than ever before.
Player (151)
I've improved this by nearly 3 seconds now.
cool =) make it 219 times more, and movie will be just 1 second XD ahem... Good work, can't wait for a new movie ^^ Make sure it won't be that improvable ^_~
adelikat
He/Him
Emulator Coder, Site Developer, Site Owner, Expert player (3598)
moozooh in IRC wrote:
3 seconds??? this guy is nuts.
Indeed :O I admire your persistance and suprised to see this game continuing to be improved. WOW
It's hard to look this good. My TAS projects
Player (151)
adelikat wrote:
moozooh in IRC wrote:
this guy is nuts.
Nuts about Ninja Gaiden!