My third submission.
  • FCE Ultra 0.98.15
  • Aims for the fastest time possible
  • Abuses programming errors
  • Length of movie: 03:04 (11048frames)
This game is based on the movie "King Kong". This game's hero "King Kong" was appeared in "Wai Wai World" on the market by Konami, too. The purpose of this game is a thing to collect eight keys in each stage, and to rescue "Lady Kong". If eight keys were not collected, the last gate is not broken, but I can pass through the gate by taking damage, it is programming errors. So I took only necessary items, and made a beeline for the final stage. In addition, it is possible to jump by pushing the jump button at the same time as entering the sea though he normally can not jump when is in the sea, this effect is also programming errors.
Movie has ended at once when the game is finished though hidden message is displayed when it keeps pushing the "A+B button" in the staff roll. Hidden message is "KIMI HA TENSAIDA 573", and it means "You are genius. KONAMI" in English.
I hope you enjoy this movie!
So sorry my poor English...

adelikat: Short, crazy run with good use of glitches/shortcuts. Accepting for publication.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #1200: hisatoki's NES King Kong 2: Ikari no Megaton Punch in 03:04.13
Konami loves putting 573 in games. Never seen this one, but I enjoyed the run. Some of the beginning parts didn't look frame perfect - don't know why, but didn't seem perfect. Still a definite yes vote from me. Quick paced and I'm not sure it could be improved.
Active player (432)
Hahahahaha, how bizarre and cute. Kong rescuing a pink lady Kong o_0 Not sure how to vote so I wont :) But it looked very optimized.
Nitrogenesis wrote:
Guys I come from the DidyKnogRacist communite, and you are all wrong, tihs is the run of the mileniun and everyone who says otherwise dosnt know any bater! I found this run vary ease to masturbate too!!!! Don't fuck with me, I know this game so that mean I'm always right!StupedfackincommunityTASVideoz!!!!!!
Arc wrote:
I enjoyed this movie in which hands firmly gripping a shaft lead to balls deep in multiple holes.
natt wrote:
I don't want to get involved in this discussion, but as a point of fact C# is literally the first goddamn thing on that fucking page you linked did you even fucking read it
Cooljay wrote:
Mayor Haggar and Cody are such nice people for the community. Metro City's hospitals reached an all time new record of incoming patients due to their great efforts :P
Twisted_Eye
He/Him
Active player (332)
Definitely optimized looking, good use of glitches, short, quick, sweet. It looks like a fun little game, and it also looks much, much more difficult than you make it, especially since you're supposed to find 8 keys among all of those transporting doors? Ick, scary. I wasn't quite sure what you were doing at times, you seemed invincible to those Mario Bros. spinning-chains-of-fireball type things at times, was that because of those potion type items you pick up? That'd make everything clear. I'm surely giving this a yes vote
Player (206)
To Mr.Twisted Eye There is invincibility time of "about one second" after the screen changes. I went forward between those. The yellow potion is only an effect of speed increase.
Twisted_Eye
He/Him
Active player (332)
ohhhhhh, even better
adelikat
He/Him
Emulator Coder, Site Developer, Site Owner, Expert player (3584)
Well, you successfully broke the crap out of the game and it looks optimized. It was short (which is always good). I was entertained enough for a yes vote. Is it just me or does this game feel a lot like the overworld of rygar? Also, this game has NOTHING to do with King Kong O_o
It's hard to look this good. My TAS projects
Senior Moderator
Hisatoki clearly has an eye for games way too hard to comprehend! The first minute of the gameplay was somehow connected to the existing King Kong 2 motion picture, but after that everything went into the realm of dark magic, bizarre labyrinths and moronic robots. :D Yes vote.
Warp wrote:
Edit: I think I understand now: It's my avatar, isn't it? It makes me look angry.
Something like Zelda's glitches. Music sounds like that of Makaimura. And surely it's fast enough. So I'm giving YES.
Editor, Reviewer, Experienced player (968)
Haha, what a wacky game. You have my vote. 434.
Post subject: Movie published
TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This movie has been published. The posts before this message apply to the submission, and posts after this message apply to the published movie. ---- [721] NES King Kong 2: Ikari no Megaton Punch by hisatoki in 03:04.13