Submission Text Full Submission Page
hardest mode without savestates, not always win, not perfects moves, just real game. I think It's more interesting if we don't know who will win, I don't see movies of this game in this site, I would like to motive skilled players of this game to post their movies so I post mine. If tou think it's not interesting movie, say me what you would like too see plz, and I will do that next time. cu, regards (I love sonic speed-run)

adelikat: The goal of this site is to publish tool assisted videos that are near/at perfect quality. This is a speed run that uses no tools (aside from the fact that it was played on an emulator) and is far from perfect quality. Rejecting.
Bisqwit: Quoting the author: without savestates
Quoting the site Guidelines: We do not care about how difficult you made it for yourself to make. Please use the best possible methods you can use to produce the best possible result.»»

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #1332: AOi's Genesis Dr Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine in 27:04.48
hardest mode without savestates
You could probably improve this movie quite a bit by using savestates. Not to mention frame advace and...
Trying 127.0.0.1... telnet: connect to address 127.0.0.1: Connection refused telnet: Unable to connect to remote host
Former player
You need to recheck the purpose of this site again, SDA is that way.
Editor, Skilled player (1939)
hardest mode without savestates, not always win, not perfects moves, just real game.
I recommend that you read the why and how. We use tools such as savestate and slowdown (frame advance).
Player (104)
Considering Kirby's Avalanche is pretty similar to this, somehow I think you'd have to shave at least 20 minutes off that O_o.
Soft Blue Dragon
Mitjitsu
He/Him
Banned User, Experienced player (532)
Did you use slowdown at all?
AOi
I thought playing with savestates was less exciting to look cause player was never in trouble. I can provoke troubles but no fun if they are provoked. I think the interesting side of this game is adaptation, and schedule all results no fun. Hard combos are less exciting that adaptation of user. There isn't slowndown too.
Player (104)
That's not a TAS ... that's a speedrun... Voted no. Doesn't respect the rules of this site.
Former player
Poor choice of game (try an expert-mode run of Super Puyo Puyo Tsuu Remix instead), poor choice of rules (this site accepts only tool-assisted videos - theoretical perfect plays - not videos of actual play) EDIT: I watched the first level of this run. Not only are you not following the rules of the site, the play in this video is very poor. You are not building combos, playing quickly, etc. I have trouble believing you were able to complete the game with that level of play, but I don't know how the Sonic version's difficulty compares to the games I'm more familiar with.
someone is out there who will like you. take off your mask so they can find you faster. I support the new Nekketsu Kouha Kunio-kun.
AOi wrote:
I thought playing with savestates was less exciting to look cause player was never in trouble. I can provoke troubles but no fun if they are provoked. I think the interesting side of this game is adaptation, and schedule all results no fun. Hard combos are less exciting that adaptation of user. There isn't slowndown too.
You can post real-time speedruns here: http://tasvideos.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=9 But the submission is for tool-assisted movies only. It is possible that tools (savestates, slowdown) make it more exciting, if it enables one to do something that no one else would think. It depends on the game.
Sir_VG
He/Him
Player (39)
AnotherGamer wrote:
You need to recheck the purpose of this site again, SDA is that way.
SDA doesn't want it either. It's on an emulator. Pre-Rejecting on their behalf.
Taking over the world, one game at a time. Currently TASing: Nothing
AOi
Sorry I didn't know that this site are ONLY for TAS and not speedrun...
Sir_VG
He/Him
Player (39)
Sorry I didn't know that this site are ONLY for TAS and not speedrun...
Question: Why do you think the site is named "TASVideos"? Please think about that for a while. Thank you.
Sir VG wrote:
Question: Why do you think the site is named "TASVideos"? Please think about that for a while. Thank you.
Please be nicer to a newcomer.
Sir_VG
He/Him
Player (39)
I am nice. I minded my manners by saying please and thank you.
Skilled player (1090)
I have to agree with fractalfusion. Anyone making this kind of mistake clearly has no idea what they are doing and so being snappy and rude doesn't really help anyone. I'm not just commenting on Sir VG, in fact, he's not so bad, but some posters can be very pompous and arrogant where it is unneccessary.
Active player (422)
Mukki wrote:
some posters can be very pompous and arrogant where it is unneccessary.
I think that's an understatement.
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom... blech, stale!