Submission Text Full Submission Page
And it all comes down to a shoot out! Rangers vs. Leafs at MSG!
This movie is done using "Shoot-Out" mode. Meaning the game has come to a Tie and both teams send out 5 players to take turns going "1-on-1" with the goalie. The team to score the most goals is the winner.
It is Me vs CPU. I am the New York Rangers, and my opponent is the Toronto Maple Leafs.
Some shots I make would be Illegal in the NHL yet do-able on the game. I had to use luck manipulation to create the outcome on the opponents shot.
Enjoy :)
-> Aims for Entertainment.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #1479: Vatchern's SNES NHL '94 in 02:29.73
Emulator Coder, Former player
I was entertained ... though I don't agree with the outcome :P
jaysmad
Other
Experienced player (833)
Why the leafs? Do they deserve this? Why not the Canadians.. There used to it :P
Former player
Is that a sports games? This game is dull. You should choose the interesting game that have the ending on it. Which emulator did you use?
Player (88)
I gotta admit this run did bring a smile to my face, especially when Canada lost. Overall it was not very entertaining, and did not show anything impressive. I think it would have been better if you picked a newer version of the game, like 98 for example. An entire game would be much cooler than a 5 point shoot out. It was a difficult decision, but I vote no.
They're off to find the hero of the day...
Player (84)
hero of the day wrote:
An entire game would be much cooler than a 5 point shoot out.
Really, you think so? :) I figure that a full game would be too long and boring to watch.
Active player (432)
Vatchern wrote:
I figure that a full game would be too long and boring to watch.
I think it can be entertaining provided that you make it entertaining. This is probably a bad comparison but its the same deal with Mortal Kombat. Vandal used millions of glitches, tricks etc to make it entertaining and it certainly achieved that instead of just killing his opponents fast as possible. So if there are any cool glitches and tricks for this game to warrant a whole game to submit then go for it.
Nitrogenesis wrote:
Guys I come from the DidyKnogRacist communite, and you are all wrong, tihs is the run of the mileniun and everyone who says otherwise dosnt know any bater! I found this run vary ease to masturbate too!!!! Don't fuck with me, I know this game so that mean I'm always right!StupedfackincommunityTASVideoz!!!!!!
Arc wrote:
I enjoyed this movie in which hands firmly gripping a shaft lead to balls deep in multiple holes.
natt wrote:
I don't want to get involved in this discussion, but as a point of fact C# is literally the first goddamn thing on that fucking page you linked did you even fucking read it
Cooljay wrote:
Mayor Haggar and Cody are such nice people for the community. Metro City's hospitals reached an all time new record of incoming patients due to their great efforts :P
Kaz
Former player
jaysmad wrote:
Why the leafs? Do they deserve this?
Yes. Yes. Yes.
jaysmad
Other
Experienced player (833)
Kaz wrote:
jaysmad wrote:
Why the leafs? Do they deserve this?
Yes. Yes. Yes.
Sorry already voted "meh" :P
>:(
Editor, Skilled player (1938)
When I first saw "#1479: Vatchern's SNES NHL '94 in 02:29.73", it made me laugh. The movie didn't though, even if it was interesting. It seems too short, and sports games are hard to entertain. Voting no.
Editor, Reviewer, Experienced player (968)
I'm not sure what you were thinking here Vatchern, and if you actually find this movie entertaining yourself. Is this a serious submission? I see no difference from playing normally, and nothing spectacular happens. You don't even control the goalie yourself. I vote no.
Emulator Coder, Former player
I think this was just meant to be a joke ... though I still don't approve of the Leafs losing, when you obviously could have manipulated the outcome otherwise :P
Mitjitsu
He/Him
Banned User, Experienced player (532)
This sounds like quite an odd run to do, but I'll watch it anyway. I'm sorry I don't understand how that consitutes as exceptional play, espeacially when the goalies are automated, you could probally have a more interesting shootout in a FIFA or ISS game. The only part I enjoyed was the time when the number 11 scored in the last second and why did you not use the 98 version of the game, voting no.
Kaz
Former player
Maximus wrote:
I think this was just meant to be a joke ... though I still don't approve of the Leafs losing, when you obviously could have manipulated the outcome otherwise :P
The Leafs always deserve to lose. They should move to Kansas City!
Player (223)
This sucks.
<adelikat> I've been quoted with worse
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom... blech, stale!