Submission Text Full Submission Page

Deleted Submission Comments

This is not a serious movie nor was it ever intended to be. It was submitted to teach people not to judge a movie by its face value e.g. completion time, re-record rate and game choice. Since I'm highly suspicious that many people vote without properly watching submissions, espeacially longer runs. I'm sorry if people seemed to have think that I've somewhat offended Nitsuja's honour, but I knew this would most likely get people who had never seen the current to vote yes.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #1499: Mitjitsu's Genesis Sonic 3 & Knuckles in 30:16.42
P.JBoy
Any
Editor
Holy shit, am I reading this rerecord count right? over 16 million (wouldn't surprise me this run is insanly awesome) or is it the work of your bots
Former player
Re-record count: 16777215 ???!!! I got a fever recently and I'm afraid there's something wrong with my eyes.It's an optical illusion,isn't it?
Just Run
Skilled player (1402)
Movie doesn't finish the game for me. The movie stops at the metal sonic fight. I'd also like to know about how many rerecords you really used. I don't think TASes should aim for in-level time, since that would mean that stuff like lag don't need to be taken into account. It would also be practical if you posted a table with level times of this TAS and of the previous TAS in the submission text. And what do you mean by "slowly for many years"? Does this mean you knew about the glitches before Nitsuja's movie? (not mentioning him at all in the submission text kinda implies this)
P.JBoy
Any
Editor
I have the same situation as Baxter ¦-[
Emulator Coder, Former player
Same issue as Baxter and P.JBoy. Run looks good up to that point though ;)
Active player (432)
What day is it today?
Nitrogenesis wrote:
Guys I come from the DidyKnogRacist communite, and you are all wrong, tihs is the run of the mileniun and everyone who says otherwise dosnt know any bater! I found this run vary ease to masturbate too!!!! Don't fuck with me, I know this game so that mean I'm always right!StupedfackincommunityTASVideoz!!!!!!
Arc wrote:
I enjoyed this movie in which hands firmly gripping a shaft lead to balls deep in multiple holes.
natt wrote:
I don't want to get involved in this discussion, but as a point of fact C# is literally the first goddamn thing on that fucking page you linked did you even fucking read it
Cooljay wrote:
Mayor Haggar and Cody are such nice people for the community. Metro City's hospitals reached an all time new record of incoming patients due to their great efforts :P
JXQ
Experienced player (750)
16777215 = 2^24 - 1 = number of levels in Blue Sphere. It actually is April 1st somewhere now. But, this was submitted 7 minutes before that happened. :) I wonder what other surprises we'll get today (and tomorrow!).
<Swordless> Go hug a tree, you vegetarian (I bet you really are one)
But today isn't April 1st... Maybe he got confused and posted it a day early?
JXQ
Experienced player (750)
I forgot to discuss my vote: Well, there is no reason whatsoever to vote no, nor is meh a good enough option. I really do think a best out of ten system would be better, as I would of given it an 8 and in terms of percent I would have given it 92% (yes, confusing I know I'll explain why shortly). That might sound confusing but an eight is to signify that its not a high 9. Since I can't rate I'll simply have to vote yes. (By the way, I voted no)
<Swordless> Go hug a tree, you vegetarian (I bet you really are one)
N._Harmonik
She/Her
If this is true then perhaps the number of rerecords is...well...a record.
Why, oh, why do I even <i>try</i> to understand my own species?
big yes from me, i've never seen the levels after metal sonic played so incredibly quickly. amazing.
What would Mr Belvedere do? Probably eat some butter.
upthorn
He/Him
Emulator Coder, Active player (388)
For one thing, the number of rerecords here is obvously -256, not 16777215. (encoded in the wrong endian, to boot). Secondly, a proper april fools joke is all of the following: 1) Original 2) Funny 3) Performed on April 1st. This submission meets none of those criteria. Boo.
How fleeting are all human passions compared with the massive continuity of ducks.
Former player
and it wasn't even 1500! you suck, this submission sucks and you should be shot for sucking. *claps hands sideways as if to signify job finished*
I think its April 1st in the eastern part of the world by now... ^^
Active player (278)
My philosophy is: It's always Fool's Day somewhere.
put yourself in my rocketpack if that poochie is one outrageous dude