I just added a tiny bug there. Level 1 is now 16 frames faster, but due to the 11-frame rule, the movie got only 11 frames faster. All other input is by Ferret, which I did not manage to improve, so I left it untouched. Please prove me that it is not perfect! :)
If you feel like an art director, feel free to modify the luck for the final level by adding different input patterns in the idle frames before the final level.
You did not expect to see this, so enjoy!

adelikat: Processing.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #1556: Aqfaq, Ferret Warlord's NES Donkey Kong Jr. in 01:13.05
Senior Moderator
Haha, stanski wanted you to make a run of a good Genesis game, yet you better run something on the NES instead. :D Yes vote.
Warp wrote:
Edit: I think I understand now: It's my avatar, isn't it? It makes me look angry.
Editor, Expert player (2459)
By the way, according to my calculations, these are the improvements needed in each level to get past the next 11-frame mark: 1st level: 2 frames 2nd level: less than 7 frames (Sorry, I'm unable to check the exact number of frames.) 3rd level: 3 frames (4th level: any)
The emulator said I had a bad Rom checksum, consisting of all 0's. However, the movie ran fine and I can give this movie a big thumbs up.
adelikat wrote:
I very much agree with this post.
Bobmario511 wrote:
Forget party hats, Christmas tree hats all the way man.
stickyman05 wrote:
The emulator said I had a bad Rom checksum, consisting of all 0's.
I used Nesmock to convert movies between fcm and fmv (for easier hex-editing), so some data was lost from the movie file.
Active player (432)
I adore these type of games. Easy yes vote.
Nitrogenesis wrote:
Guys I come from the DidyKnogRacist communite, and you are all wrong, tihs is the run of the mileniun and everyone who says otherwise dosnt know any bater! I found this run vary ease to masturbate too!!!! Don't fuck with me, I know this game so that mean I'm always right!StupedfackincommunityTASVideoz!!!!!!
Arc wrote:
I enjoyed this movie in which hands firmly gripping a shaft lead to balls deep in multiple holes.
natt wrote:
I don't want to get involved in this discussion, but as a point of fact C# is literally the first goddamn thing on that fucking page you linked did you even fucking read it
Cooljay wrote:
Mayor Haggar and Cody are such nice people for the community. Metro City's hospitals reached an all time new record of incoming patients due to their great efforts :P
Post subject: Movie published
TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This movie has been published. The posts before this message apply to the submission, and posts after this message apply to the published movie. ---- [855] NES Donkey Kong Jr. by Aqfaq & Ferret Warlord in 01:13.05
jaysmad
Other
Experienced player (834)
That was a nice movie! Was the improvement in the last vine of the first level? When you kinda pass through the floor? Anyways that was excellent. Congrats to both of you :)
jaysmad wrote:
That was a nice movie! Was the improvement in the last vine of the first level? When you kinda pass through the floor?
Correct. The wall pushes the gorilla away, but then he performs a jump backwards, which somehow turns him around, so the movement changes to the other direction and the wall keeps pushing him that way. Then he grabs the vine and climbs up. It's possible to go through the walls elsewhere too, but I did not find it useful.
Damn, I improved the last level 3 frames. :( Voting "no". Wait... oh, it's already published...
Chamale
He/Him
Player (178)
You know, instead of voting "no", you can just cancel it...
Well, here's 6 frames faster version: http://dehacked.2y.net/microstorage.php/info/5575/dkjr6framesfaster.fcm The improvement came in the last level, but it's mostly unnoticeable, so I'm not going to make a submission of it. Somebody will beat it somehow someday anyway.
Player (74)
It takes 2 seconds to make an avi out of the game. Why not re-submit?
Well, yeah. I'd rather wait some time to avoid having thousand publications for this game. But anyway, if someone wants to encode it, feel free to grab it and submit it and publish it. I don't mind at all.
Editor, Publisher, Player (46)
YouTube encode: Link to video