This is my first TAS movie. I used FCEU0.98.15. I play 2 player in this movie..
I think this movie is not very ornamental, because I want to catch the speed, so I make my squirrels dead so many times... I eat all the HPlife in the end of every stage. So I have enough UPlife to make my movie faster. At last this movie is 12 seconds' faster than Walker Boh's.
PS: My English is so bad... Please forgive me. I will do my best to learn English... I love here, because i can realize my dream in my childhood.

Bisqwit: Edited the text a bit for better reality and spelling. Congratulations for your first submission!

Truncated: I think this movie is hilarious. Accepted for publication.
Bisqwit: Marking for encoding, again. There's a site bug I seem to need to fix.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #1621: dragonxyk's NES Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers 2 in 11:23.20
Skilled player (1670)
I have some problems with how you just leaves one squirrel to stand still when the other one is leaping for the door. If you can, do something (funny) with him instead. Other than that, I was greatly amused by the death-abuse. I haven't watched the other video in ages though. Yes-vote. EDIT: Wait, I didn't watch this too well during my first watch. You do NOT have to play the last bonus game, so you can end your input almost 2 seconds faster, after pressing away the stats-screen after the last boss. This will make the avi longer, but the input shorter. Like this: http://dehacked.2y.net/microstorage.php/info/1606366993/Dragonxyk-ChipnDale-%20edited%20.fcm [Edit by Bisqwit: Changed the long URL that introduced a horizontal scrollbar into a shorter one. Multiple escapes don't beautify an address.]
Warp wrote:
omg lol this is so fake!!!1 the nes cant produce music like this!
Lex
Baaaahahahaha! I loved the second-last boss scene, where Chip and Dale looked like they were having a dialogue about the fight! That was amazing. :) The run was certainly fun to watch, and some very clever improvements were made. This is a definite yes for me.
Editor, Emulator Coder, Expert player (2105)
Death-abuse is quite impressive. However, I wonder, if it is possible to reduce lags by knocking out some baddies on screen? I think the thrown squirrel can catch up simply using death.... I vote Yes.
<klmz> it reminds me of that people used to keep quoting adelikat's IRC statements in the old good days <adelikat> no doubt <adelikat> klmz, they still do
Senior Moderator
klmz wrote:
I think the thrown squirrel can catch up simply using death....
As said many times in the original series, "we're chipmunks, not squirrels!"
Warp wrote:
Edit: I think I understand now: It's my avatar, isn't it? It makes me look angry.
Wow that was really good, yes vote.
Post subject: Movie published
TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This movie has been published. The posts before this message apply to the submission, and posts after this message apply to the published movie. ---- [918] NES Chip 'n Dale: Rescue Rangers 2 "2 players" by dragonxyk in 11:23.20
Experienced player (623)
Cardboard: Very thankful for you!YES!You are right,I need to do some Revision on my FCM~~hehe
The reminiscence of childhod. I love this game.