Submission Text Full Submission Page
I used VBA re-recording v19.3 to record this run.
  • Record from Power on
  • Game boy
  • No BIOS
  • There are no warps or passwords in this game, so obviously, I did not use any.
  • There were not any program errors that effected the run, Though there were a few times that I was able to boost a characters speed by getting hit by a certain enemy.
  • I take hits to save time, and to perform the speed boosting trick.
  • My goal was to finish the game as quickly as possible.
Mentionable Moments
Daffy Duck Stage
-I use the down hill ramps to keep up a fast pace.
-Swimming is just as fast as walking under water.
-I take a hit at the boss to get an extra hit in quickly
Tweety Bird Stage
-Getting hit by flying objects can speed you up depending on where you are hit.
-most of my re-records in this stage came from trying to ride on Sylvester at the end of the stage
Porky Pig Stage
-I got hit at the first boss to save a small amount of time.
-Used turbo controller to clobber the boss quickly
Tazmanian Devil Stage
This stage caused the most trouble for me. Spinning through the bricks causes severe lag. I reduce it by not spinning through a lot of bricks, so it's a fairly uneventful stage.
Speedy Gonzalies Stage
-I get hit by a skeleton enemy to cause the speed boost trick.
-I had to get the invincible to get through the rest of the stage quickly, and alive
Road Runner Stage
-the Wile E. Coyote fight went very well. got hit once to save time.
Bugs Bunny Stage
-I got hit twice in one room to save time.
-I had to get a health bottle so I could do the speed up trick. I only had one health left, so I wouldn't have been able to do it unless I got it.
-Elmer Fudd went very well.
This is my very first finished TAS, so I'm pretty excited. Granted, it is a very short game, but those are fun too.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #1771: Pekopon's GB Looney Tunes in 09:56.23
Are the "clearing points" after each stage constant or are they depending on something you did during the stage? The countdown takes so long after each stage...and do the collected chickens (?) in the Tazmanian Devil stage influence the scoring points?
Former player
Yeah, the clearing points is annoying. It set for each level. As for the chickens, that does effect the score, but taz won't leave until a certain point in the song anyway, so it doesn't really effect it so long as I don't get too many.
adelikat
He/Him
Emulator Coder, Site Developer, Site Owner, Expert player (3596)
Why was this cancelled?
It's hard to look this good. My TAS projects
Former player
I canceled this run because after I submitted it, I discovered an awesome trick in the Tweety Stage. By executing it through out the whole stage, I've saved a lot of time I also had to redo Daffy's positioning at the end of the first level so he was as close as he could be to where he stands in the score screen. The score doesn't start counting down until he's in his spot. This run had him unnecessarily far away from his spot, resulting in wasted time. I am currently redoing Tweety Stage over and over again to try and get better times. Also, I had always thought my Porky Stage wasn't as impressive as it could have been. It will all be worth it.
adelikat
He/Him
Emulator Coder, Site Developer, Site Owner, Expert player (3596)
Ok, cool. Congrats on the discovery. But for future reference could you post/edit or submission text with a brief explanation of why? As a judge it helps me know what is going on.
It's hard to look this good. My TAS projects
Former player
Oh. Sorry. I'm thinking that the rest of the run was great as it was (though Porky looked a bit boring) so I'm gonna see if I can figure out how to hex edit it.