Main info

• FCE Ultra 0.98.15
  • Aims for fastest time
  • Takes damage to save time
  • Uses death as shortcut
  • Manipulates luck

Selection of ROM

The published movie of this game now is "Mighty Final Fight (J).nes".It is Japanese version.I thought I could do faster if using (J) version because (J) version's logo is five seconds shorter than (U) version.In fact there is not more different between (U) and (J) except logo.Rules: Use the (U) version of a ROM unless there is a good reason not to (as an example a shortcut/trick which only works in a different version, or superior music), or the version does not exist.And I think logo will not affect the whole run.So I change it to (U) version.

Randomness

This game has much randomness.Almost everything is random.The number of enemy、enemy's HP、enemy's X(or Y) position、enemy's attribute、where(when) enemy appear and the tool which we can get in game are all random.So Manipulates luck is the most important skill.The previous input will affect and change the randomness.Rely on Manipulates luck,I can meet the least number of enemy;I can make enemy have the least HP、appear earlier and closer to me;I also can level up faster.Thanks to Manipulates luck.

It is the most important memory address I have refer to.We know there can't appeear more than two enemys,the third enemy will appear after the first one is killed.0063 is a Counter doing this work.By Manipulates luck,I keep 0063 between 30 to 60.It is the key to let enemy appear early.

Other memory address

• 0360:my x-position
  • 03C0:my y-position
  • 036C:the first enemy's x-position(include BOSS)
  • 03CC:the first enemy's y-position(include BOSS)
  • 049C:the first enemy's HP(include BOSS)
  • 036D:the second enemy's x-position
  • 03CD:the second enemy's y-position
  • 049D:the second enemy's HP

NesVideoAgent: Hi! I am a robot. I took a few screenshots of this movie and placed them here. Oh! I also corrected the ROM name.
  • You indicated Mighty Final Fight (U).nes
  • I updated it to Mighty Final Fight (U) [!p].nes

Truncated: Even better than last time, and people seem to like the cast-iron buttocks action. Accepting!

adelikat: encoding underway (by ccfreak3k)

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #1841: Xipo's NES Mighty Final Fight in 09:06.62
Expert player (3578)
Cool game, the character reminds me of Streetfighter's Zangief. I'm not familiar with this game at all but on the last boss, could you perform the attack where you jump on the enemy as the final attack and thereby end the input earlier? Nevertheless, great improvement and a clear yes vote.
feos wrote:
Only Aglar can improve this now.
Banned User, Skilled player (1165)
I am glad to see your suggestion,Aglar.Thank you. But I find a strange thing when fighting with last boss.I find we can't catch him if his HP is under some numeral value.I think programme doesn't want us to finish him in this way.So punch maybe the best method.
work hard
Experienced player (822)
It was really funny to see you kill yourself 5 times within 15 seconds:) I think it might have been a better choice to make this a no damage run, since you only took damage in the last level, but that's not a big deal, just a stylistic choice. Usually I'm not too entertained by NES movies, but this one was very enjoyable! Good work Xipo! Also: Thanks to Manipulates luck = lol
Living Well Is The Best Revenge My Personal Page
I liked the first part of round 3, where everyone falls down those holes :) Quite entertaining, nice and fast paced. Yes from me of course.
So well done! Yes vote.
Editor, Emulator Coder, Expert player (2105)
The screenshots look so interesting that I want to watch this movie.
<klmz> it reminds me of that people used to keep quoting adelikat's IRC statements in the old good days <adelikat> no doubt <adelikat> klmz, they still do
Experienced player (623)
Well Well Well SO valueable improvement! Big YES!
The reminiscence of childhod. I love this game.
Skilled player (1470)
Yes vote for the entertainment.
Do the work.
Pretty entertaining. The elevator part was really smart. Yes vote easily. What's more is that the game is very similar to Streets of Rage/Bare Knuckle 2. And I'm sure that's no accident. So Xipo, would you be willing to work on that game? It's in bad need of an update and would be very entertaining!
Post subject: Movie published
TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This movie has been published. The posts before this message apply to the submission, and posts after this message apply to the published movie. ---- [1062] NES Mighty Final Fight by Xipo in 09:06.62