Submission Text Full Submission Page
With many times increased this movie is almost best I think with the help of my friends I can make more faster movie and be the best I researched games for a long time,and find many ways to shorten time,and have applied into movie

Truncated: There are still obvious mistakes in this movie, such as missing the first jump out of the water, in level 3 somewhere. The game is not very interesting to watch. It would be a good idea to try another game.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #1867: max12187566's NES JAN Saiyuuki World in 15:03.58
I'm sorry, but, the vote is "no" vote. 对不起,票「不」是票。
DiffCalc .NET Frameworks 3.5 required.
Skilled player (1484)
Works with newest FCEU. How about: -Takes damage to save time (時間を短くするダメージを請ける) I think it was well planned, since you heal only certain amount of health after each area. Some info about the game would be nice, all I know is that areas are based on zodiac. I vote yes.
Projects: Warlock, Ren & Stimpy (impr) / Generations Lost (impr.)
From the description it seems that there are known improvements? I'll go watch the movie now.
From what I can tell by watching, it's a lot more polished than the last submission for this game, though I wouldn't be at all surprised if sub-15 were possible. The game itself is somewhat boring, but not without interesting elements, and some variety in the platforming. I give it a weak Yes.
Experienced player (574)
Given what the wonder boy run just did to the adventure island run, this submission is in imminent risk of getting obsoleted even if it is accepted, because it's a (much less popular) clone of the SMS game wonderboy 2. (Which is itself a port of the obscure, original arcade game.) I read about all this here. max12187566: I recommend you pick up dega and apply your studies on this game toward making a WB2 run.
...Ok; a bit more of explanation would do me good, as i know not what its going on the screen; The run seems odd, and i know not if its optimal or not. I recommend for a better submission text as Naohiro says, not being nosey; but its part of the soul of publishing a run, the text. Meh vote btw
I am not a Taser, i just needed to vote...i do visit the site =P
Skilled player (1484)
Dammit wrote:
Given what the wonder boy run just did to the adventure island run, this submission is in imminent risk of getting obsoleted even if it is accepted, because it's a (much less popular) clone of the SMS game wonderboy 2. (Which is itself a port of the obscure, original arcade game.) I read about all this here.
I have seen that page before, but didn't remember it this morning when replying. So, I would like to change my yes to meh instead.
Projects: Warlock, Ren & Stimpy (impr) / Generations Lost (impr.)
Skilled player (1469)
I have to give you a no vote. Because I have once tried to improve your movie.Only in the first stage I can be 40 frames faster than you.And the control is very.....
Do the work.
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom... blech, stale!