This movie was made using FCEUX. Note, FCEUX supports the use of metadata. You can view the submission info by clicking on the "metadata" button on the replay movie dialog.
Improvement: 262 frame improvement over previous movie by Walker_Boh

Improvements:

• Supixel optimization & Lag reduction (a few frames)
  • Improved boss fights
  • Better luck manipulation

Luck Manipulation:

Turns out that boss fighting patterns are determined by both the timer and the subpixel value of the last enemy to use that enemy slot # (supixel carry over) knowing this, I was able to manipulate better boss patterns

Taking Damage:

While Walker Boh did a no damage run, I took damage in a few places to save time. Particularly the 2nd to last bosses, where there is no way to get near them quickly without getting hit by those bricks.

mmbossman: Accepting as an improvement to the published movie.

adelikat: Processing.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #2060: adelikat's NES Trojan in 06:16.73
Former player
It's Walker Boh, first and last name.
/Walker Boh
Player (57)
Truly amazing! I wanted to do an improvement myself a good time ago on Walker's Trojan run, but I never managed to do that.. So I gave up and considered it to be a perfect run.. But now when I recently watched this.. Damn! You are a master of this game, man! I loved the part when you kill those King Shrieks, before you met the last boss.. Clear YES vote from me!
Experienced player (822)
This run looks as tight as an extra small condom! Yes vote. There's no way I was going to post in a thread about Trojan without making some sort of reference to a trouser snake raincoat.
Living Well Is The Best Revenge My Personal Page
An extra virgin improvement in a Magnum sized package! Most excellent indeed! A definite Yes vote! Mr. Kelly R. Flewin
Mr. Kelly R. Flewin Just another random gamer ---- <OmnipotentEntity> How do you people get bored in the span of 10 seconds? Worst ADD ever.
Player (83)
This run actually desynced for me after you get hit by the rocks on the pre final boss (I kind of wanted to see that improvement in action) but I''m sure it was just as solid as the rest of the improvements. Especially like the moonwalk used to kill the stage 3-1 boss.
Post subject: Movie published
TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This movie has been published. The posts before this message apply to the submission, and posts after this message apply to the published movie. ---- [1184] NES Trojan by adelikat in 06:16.73
Reviewer, Active player (277)
I'm having the same problem as Sp00ky.
Editor, Skilled player (1938)
This run desyncs on the second-last boss on FCEUX 2.0.1 and 2.0.2. It appears to have been made with 2.0.0, which is no longer available.